Chapter 39: The Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"What's going on?" Gray exclaimed, looking at the crystal ball glowing.

The guilds light stop fluttering. The crystal ball lets out a blue light out of it to transform to a screen, as it types and a voice comes.

Everyone silence in surprise and hearing a voice that we believe we won't be able to hear again.

"Skylar Twister Entries, Three Entries."

"First Entry: Explanation and My Story"

The screen changed to video.

Showing Skylar with a confused face hitting the screen.

"Is this working? Oh it's on. Sorry to the person, whoever is watching this. I bet you guys are thinking why I made this.

But First." Skylar tone became serious

"If you are watching this, the only way opening the safe is a key. I must have trusted it to Wendy when I knew I am going to go to the other side soon. Wendy if you are watching this, don't let anyone touch the key cause one if the person isn't you the key will attack or poison the person holding it, even it's Carla nor Stella. I only had made the key to be touched by you or me.

Second, This safe must never fall on someone else's hands. When the messages are done and do whatever locks it. Keep it safe. Please I am begging you." She said with a look of begging.

The safe contains things that must NEVER be fall in someone else's hands. I don't want history to repeat itself." Skylar closed her eyes.

"Now I am going to briefly tell part of my past. I don't want you guys to believe in lies of what I did in the past after I am gone.

At age of 11, I was taken against my will and to make a guinea pig for testing the limits of their search. Since I was taken there, I was no longer human or a wizard but a monster. There were 20 of us and we get shots everyday. Everyone had his or her own magic to become stronger than any avenger wizard. Changing our hearing, strength, and sight. We couldn't fight back or escape because they had devices to make us weak against them and get punished. Until one day, something happens in the lab underground, making the guard go going. Everyone escaped until an explosion separated us. The outcome was that I was the only survivor, but I was dead wrong, someone else survived causing harm in villages and towns. Was the man who attacked the Wendy and Carla.

I found him a couple of weeks and fought back, since then I was fighting him for 10 years and enemies. Protecting the innocent and went to the name 'Twister' or 'the devil.' Along the way, I met someone who was electricity mage couple years older than me. He taught me how to control it until we have to go on our separate paths.

Meeting Doranbolt who took me under his wing when I turned 12 years old. I made a deal with the chairman and giving my electricity power. The deal was when the time came when I have to protect Fiore I will fight along side with them.

I kept a low profile and control my strength and magic. I never went out with my full strength except fighting that man.

The only people know my past is the Magic Council.

If you guys see my true full out strength, I am completely a different person."

She disappears to show word.

"Second Entry: Cure"

Showing Skylar with different clothes.

"The tiny bottles are a cure I made myself. If you ever find someone who has been through all that I want.

I have tested it out on myself, but it only lasted day so I change the formal to permitting taking away the strength to be close to an average Mage strength of using magic.

I have never taken because I wanted to protect the people who I care about.

If you meet someone, ask him or her if they want the cure I made.

It took me a long time to make a cure for this. But it may have different effect on the person who is taking it.

When I took it, I lose to be able to change my vision. But I still had my hearing to hear from far and strength.

I wanted to say that. I have the cure in the safe. Please put it somewhere very safe."

"Last Entry: Goodbye"

"Hi, I am guessing I am dead. If you are watching this,

I may have died after the GMG but I kept quiet about it. I didn't want to not make you guys to worry."

"I want to say this, Fairy Tail taught me to trust again with other people than just Stella. Fairy Tail treated like I was part of a family that didn't care where you came from or your past. It shows me that there is a still good and amazing person out there. I may have a bad past, but this guild I won't ever forget it. I have great memories made by them. The memories that we share our hilarious, happiness moments together when I was there.

But thank you for accepting me to the guild. I had an amazing adventure with Team Natsu.

Please Take Care of Wendy, Stella for me when I am gone."

"Just remember I will be in your heart and watching over you."

Skylar put a smile before putting a hand to cover the camera shutting it off.

"End Of Skylar Twister Entries"

The crystal ball fell to the ground as the light disappears.

Gray walked over to the crystal ball, picking it up from the ground and putting inside the safe.

We took a look inside as Skylar said they is a couple of tubes that looks like a vaccines.

There was a small box, tied with a ribbon with Wendy's name on it.

Wendy pulls it out and pulled on the ribbon.

Lifting the lid of the box to show a crystal necklace.

I see some writing on the lid.

"Wendy, there is writing on the lid." I pointed out.

She turns the lid upside down to see the writing.

After she read it, I see a tear crawling up in her eyes.

Wendy gets to see her older sister since she believes Sky was dead.

After the funeral, everything was slowly going back how it just to be.

Skylar's friends took the cure that she made and it actually worked.

Taking away half of their power and had different effect with each other.

Little we didn't know.

Someone had saved her from her cruel fate with a cost.

~~~~

Hey,
I wanted to thank you guys for reading my story. This chapter was kind of rushed, but there is going to be a sequel.
I will tell you guys when the sequel is out.

11/22/15