"I-I shouldn't have said that" I said, shaking my head.

"But you did" he reminded me.

"I can't say, I don't want him to be mad at me" I said. He squinted his eyes at me before speaking.

"It was Luchesi, wasn't it?" he asked, knowingly making me shake my head.

"No" I lied, watching Harry see right through it.

"Ara.." he said warningly, raising an eyebrow.

I bit my lip before sighing. "Fine, it was. But please don't be mad at him, he told me not to tell you I knew but it was an accident. I promised I wouldn't say" I said quietly, hoping he wasn't too upset.

"I can't really be mad, if anything you should be" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked making his eyes squint.

"Wait, what did he tell you?" he asked.

"He said that you broke a deal, or didn't follow through with a deal for my brothers and now they're out to get you. He wouldn't tell me what the deal was, but he said that it was really bad. He also said that tomorrow my brothers could come here to kill you" I said.

"Might" he said, turning his body so he was resting back against the headboard of the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"They might kill me. It depends on what happens" he said.

"But still.." I said making him nod.

"So he basically told you the what, and now you want to know the why" he said.

"How bad is it?" I asked.

He bit his lip and looked at me with wide worried eyes. "It's pretty bad" he said. "I could tell you now, or you can find out tomorrow"

"So basically you're making me choose between what could be our last night, being sad and miserable or savor the moment?" I asked making him nod.

"Pretty much" he replied.

I bit down on my lip thinking over my options. If I let him tell me now, and it's as bad as he is claiming, it could ruin the last night we have with each other. This boy, the one who taught me not only how to open a beer bottle with my shoe, but how to live my life like no other, could die tomorrow. It feels like I've known him for so much longer than three and a half months, I can't even imagine going back to how it was before I met Harry.

Before I was brought here I was scared of my own shadow. Afraid that standing up will only annoy and offend others. My brothers constantly shut me out and pushed me away from any type of problem. At the time, it seems like a loving gesture, but now that I face the problems that I do, it has only caused me even more trouble than ever. Harry taught me how to somewhat fend for myself, and considering the life that I live, it's more useful than not.

There is no way I can go back to constantly being in the dark, not after living with someone who let me in on some gang related business. If our last night together gets ruined because of my nosey mind, I would never be able to forgive myself if Harry does die tomorrow. For once, I shut off every thought running through my head, pushing away any and all of the worry  and let my heart take control.