Chapter 6

When I woke up I found that I was in their backyard, and that I was in some sort of pink box. I tried to move my arms and legs, but as I looked to my side I saw that they were tied to the back of the box with twisty ties. I looked out the front of the box where there was a clear plastic window. I noticed instantly that something was terribly wrong. The box I was in was on a table, and everything was way too big. That is when I noticed I had been shrunken down to a much smaller size... Almost like a doll size... Judging by how tall random people were walking by, I was only around a foot tall.

As I began to panic I noticed there was a large banner being strung from the house and a pole reading 'Garage Sale'. That is when it hit me. I was being sold as a doll.

I tried to scream, but what looked to be a small plastic pacifier cut off the sound, and it felt as if it was tied behind my head. That's when I saw the three girls appear in front of the window.
"Well hello there Jake, or should I say Baby Dolly!" The three of them started to giggle. "I hope you have fun being a doll, because it's the only thing that's going to happen to you for a while." She stared at the golden sticker on the top right side of the box's plastic window and began to read the words off of it. "Highest technology of a doll possible! This doll is guaranteed to have all the attributed of a real baby, but as a doll!" .

I closed my eyes and hoped I was dreaming, then I heard two new voices pop out. "Daddy, I want to get that doll! She's so pretty!" I shuddered at the word "she", and opened my eyes to see a little girl and her dad staring at me beside the girls. "Alright fine sweety. How much will it cost?" I wasn't sure if I liked 'she' or 'it' as my title more. "Oh no problem, take it for free, we don't need this little dolly anymore." The dad seemed pleased at this, and the little girl grabbed me by the box and held me what looked as it was under her arm.

I couldn't see what was going on, as I could only see the side of the girl's shirt, as it was where the box's window was facing. I heard a car door open and shut, and soon I was off to greet my new life, as it would be for what I assumed to be a while. After quite a while I heard the car pull up to a driveway. Only being able to see the side of the girl's shirt, I was jostled around and bounced up and down with my box as I could tell we were inside the girl's house.

Sooner or later the girl placed my little box on her bed, and that's when I got a good look at everything. The first thing I noticed was that the entire room was pink, with several girly things like rainbows and unicorns painted and hung up everywhere. But by far the most noticeable thing was a huge dollhouse in the corner of the room. It wasn't extremely big, but it was still big for being a dollhouse.

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Dolly!" I rolled my eyes at the title, and glanced at the dollhouse again. "My name is Abby, what is your name?" I stared at her through the window, trying to tell if she expected me to answer. "Oh, we need to give you a name huh! How about... Daisy!" I screamed into my pacifier gag, but little to no sound came out, as I expected.

Abby began to open the box, tearing off tape here and there, and untying the twisty ties that were confining my movement. As soon as they were off, I sprung out of the box and tried to run away, but her giant hand picked me up effortlessly.
"No, bad Daisy! I will spank you if you are a bad baby!" The sound of her giant hand smacking my behind didn't seem too pleasant. I stopped moving and immediately she looked happier. "Aww, you are such a cute little baby, aren't you Daisy?" She asked, giggling with excitement.

Then I felt my diaper feel heavy. I noticed it touching my behind before I knew it even happened. I had just messed the diaper that was on my rear without even knowing it. "Ewwww! I hate changing diapers!" Abby's face scrunched up, "You need to be a good baby and not mess your diaper!" She placed me face down on the bed, and with two fingers, lifted up the dress, and with two fingers of her other hand, effortlessly pulled the diaper off my behind, and instantly slapped another one on.

"Just to make sure I don't have to change your icky diaper again, Daisy, we better give you some more." She put on at least another three tiny, fluffy diapers on my behind, and they fit perfectly. Then she picked me up in her hand effortlessly and brought me to the dollhouse. "Welcome to your new home Daisy!"

Comment

Vote

Read emerald please

Hope you like it