chapter 3

"Now what are we going to do with all these wet diapers." Gemma said. "I don't know, but they stink." The second oldest said, coming down off the bed. The older girl sat there thinking. "Let's decide that later, we need to put the doll in its box." The girls wheeled the high chair into the closet, opened up the box, and wheeled me, still inside the high chair, into the box. My head hit the ceiling of the box as well. "That saves us a lot of work." Jessica said, and began to shut the doll door, but left the closet open.
"Now it is really starting to stink." The girls complained. "I know how to get rid of them, we have that giant garbage can outside our window, remember?" They decided it was a good idea. I heard them open the window, and open up the garbage can, and poured all the soaked diapers into the garbage can, which they then shut. "Problem solved."

My arms were really starting to hurt from being stuck in the high chair by them, but I couldn't do anything to get out of it. I looked in the mirror that was now further below me, and all I saw was my chest and the necklace the girls had put on me.
Without warning I felt the diaper become heavy again, except this time it wasn't urine. The laxatives must have still been in affect, because like before I had no warning. Luckily, the girls were peeking in the closet ever so often, and one noticed a brown hue in the diaper. "It went poo-poo!" Kirsten shrieked, and all the girls filed into the closet. "I just remembered that we are out of diapers..." Jessica said, "I'll get some money from mom's purse to spend on more." Kirsten ran upstairs, and came back with a wad of cash. The girls then left.

Almost an hour later, a package of diapers flew in through the window, and another, and another, until at least ten packages of diapers were in the room. Then the girls climbed in the window, and began to stack the diapers in the closet. They then took one out and changed it out for the soiled one on me.
"We have plenty of diapers for our next Dolly-Go-Potty session!" The girls giggled. "Time for bed." The oldest one said, and two of the girls ran off, while the older one shut the closet door.

The next morning, I was woken up by the closet and the box door being opened, and Gemma was spoon feeding me more baby food, but being so hungry, I ate it anyways. "We are going to invite friends over to show off the peeing machine!" Kirsten said, and ran off. That didn't sound good.
A few minutes later, the three girls, along with two other girls about their age was at the closet. They opened up the box front and wheeled the high chair into the middle of the room again.
"This is the Dolly-Go-Potty doll we made." Kirsten said. "We are going to use it some more today, want to see?" the two stranger girls screamed in excitement. The stupid hose was hooked back up to the pacifier, and another piece of duct tape was taped to my nose.
"HMMMMPHHHHHH!" I screamed, but no use. Jessica stood on the bed. She dropped another few pills down the hose, which was definitely more laxatives. "Start handing me water." She ordered. She began to dump water down the hose again, forcing me to drink it.
About ten minutes later, I wet the diaper. "Now here is the fun part." Kirsten said, tossing the soaked one aside and putting another one on me, which quickly filled up also. "Last time we did this for three hours, but we are going to do this all day today."
"HMMMM!" I screamed into the water coming into my mouth. After the third one was drenched as well, she put four diapers on me. It took a bit longer, but in a few seconds the four diapers were all drenched as well and actually fell off my legs and hit the floor. The girls giggled, and replaced it with four more.
"You were right! It's like a machine." One of the stranger girls said. "Make it go faster." Jessica began to dump the water down faster now, leaving me less time to breath, not like I can that much time before.
The girls on bottom were busy replacing the diapers. "How many more diapers do you have?" One of the strangers asked. "We aren't even halfway through the first package yet!"

After hours and hours of this cycle non stop, there was only one package of diapers left. By then, the stranger girls had gotten bored and left, but were back to see how it was going to end. "Well... That is over three hundred and fifty diapers in five hours, it definitely went quicker." I realized then after they stopped that they had been continuously throwing the diapers out into the garbage can.

I felt like I wanted to die, I was so exhausted, and my throat wasn't the only thing that hurt now. I wondered how big that stupid garbage can was, it must have been a huge industrial one. "My friend has a Dolly-Go-Potty doll, but it isn't as good as this one! This one is like a waterfall." One of the stranger girls said, and then left.
"The garbage can is full." Gemma said. "I know, but we still don't know what to do with them all..." Jessica said. "I have an idea." Kirsten said.

"We should..." Kirsten was cut off with the sound of someone coming downstairs. "Mike was here last, so maybe he is still here." It was my mom! She had come to find me! I started screaming into the pacifier. The girls started to panic, my mom came down looked at me said I was cute and they could keep me. Eventually my mom left, while tears streamed down my eyes.

"The doll stinks." Gemma complained. The girls dragged me into the bathroom, and took off all my clothes, including the dress and the diaper, but left the ropes around my arms and legs still on. They then laid me down in the bathtub and turned on the water. They scrubbed me to death, and the oldest girl even took the time to duct tape over my private part's body hair, which hurt.

When they were done, they dragged me onto the floor and dried me off with a towel, and placed the diaper back on. They found a new dress, that looked more like a doll's dress than anything I've ever seen before. They put that on over me, and brought me back to the bedroom, where they sat me down and reapplied all the makeup.
They carried me to the doll box, and only did a few twisty ties, but enough to keep me in the box, and left. About an hour later, they came back and got me, and brought me back into the bedroom, where the high chair had been changed. It was the same, except now there were bars rising from the sides of it, with an overhang on each bar and chains coming down.

They chained my arms to the chains, then forced me into the broken part. Instead of being stuck with my arms, I was now hanging from the bars at the top. "There, that makes a few things easier."
"We have been able to make a Dolly-Go-Potty doll out of her, but now what can we do?" The oldest one said, pacing around the bedroom. "And we still have the diaper problem still." Kirsten said.

Comment

Vote

Hope you like it