Chapter 4

"Can we tickle it?" Gemma said sheepishly. The other girls giggled, "Great idea! Let's see if it is ticklish." How could they find out my life's greatest weakness? They began to tickle my open armpits, and I screamed and struggled while half laughing at the same time. They tickled my armpits and my feet to death until they were satisfied.

"I think it is feeding time." Jessica promptly hooked the hose into the pacifier again, and stood on the bed a third time, and dropped a few more laxatives down the hose and slowly dumped a gallon of water down the hose. They then force fed me more baby food. "Time for bed!" The girls rolled the high chair contraption into the closet and into the box, shut the box, and shut the closet as well.

Almost instantly I wet the diaper, a lot, and I messed it as well. Not the most comfortable thing to have happen. When I woke up, I wasn't hanging by the chains. My wrists must have slipped through them!
After a lot of effort, I pushed the doll box open, and waddled out, my legs still tied by ropes. I turned the door knob quietly, to find Kirsten sleeping in the bed in the room still. This was my chance.

I quietly opened the window, and stepped outside into the cool air, and onto the garbage can, and I shut the window again. I waddled to the nearest house, climbed through an open window, to find myself in an empty boy's room. In it I found a pocket knife, which I cut the ropes around my legs with, and cut off the dress and wig off me as well, and I took off the wet diaper around my waist.

I then opened up one of the drawers to find some boy clothes in it. Finally. I slipped on a pair of jeans and a T shirt, and I brushed off the makeup off my face with another shirt. I was finally free!
I climbed out the window, and passed by the girl's window, but before I could leave, the three girls stood in front of me between the buildings. "Where does the doll think it's going?"

I woke up with my heart pounding, and realized it had all been a dream. I was still chained to the high chair contraption, with all the doll clothes, wig, makeup, and the wet diaper. Right on cue, the door opened and in popped Kirsten, who promptly opened the box and wheeled the high chair with me in it into the bedroom, where the other two waited. I wanted the dream to be true so bad at that moment, besides the ending part that is.

Out popped a few more girls from around the corner, they must have slept overnight. The girls took off the diaper around my waist and quickly replaced it. "Now what should we do with our doll?" One of the girls asked. One of the stranger girls picked up a pipe looking thing from off the floor. "Let's see how far this can go up its butt!" The girl giggled like she was drunk or something.

I screamed into the pacifier as they pulled down the back of the diaper. "Mppppphhhhh!" I screamed as the girl jammed the thing into my butt. They then began to push harder on it, forcing it further into my rear. The girl was just about to pull it out again, when one of the girls stopped her. "I have an idea to make the doll smell pretty."

The girls gently tipped the high chair contraption on its side, forcing me to the ground on my stomach. A girl ran off and came back with a large bottle of perfume. Then, they opened up the perfume bottle, and dumped it down the pipe. It was not the most comfortable thing I'd every felt. When the pipe also filled up, they slowly removed the pipe, allowing more of the liquid to drain into my butt hole.

They then kept pouring the stuff until my butt hole was literally full of perfume. Then, they duct taped my butt hole up, and pulled the diaper back up, and picked up the high chair thing back into its normal position.
"We still have half of the perfume left, let's use it for the other side." The girls whispered to each other, and behind me I heard plastic bottles and something being cut. When they were done, the pulled the front of the diaper down.

They then held up a plastic bottle that had been cut in half, lengthwise. They then held it up to my midsection so that my private parts were in the large end of the bottle, and then they duct taped the bottle to my skin, only leaving the top opening to the bottle open. They then dumped the rest into there, quickly filling up the bottle, drowning my private parts in the concentrated perfume.

The girls pulled the diaper back up on my body, and I was feeling some pretty strange sensations at that moment. "There, now the doll will smell pretty." Kirsten said, eyes popped open. "That gives me an idea! Let's let the doll smell the pretty perfume too!"
The girls then got to work again, and soon the other half of the bottle was taped to my nose, and they dumped the rest of the perfume into it, and taped up the opening, forcing me to smell the perfume.

The stranger girls then had to leave, leaving the three original girls standing in front of me. "Now it only smells good in those places, I have a better idea." They whispered among themselves, and then they all three left. They finally came back about an hour later, each carrying 5-gallon jugs of something I couldn't tell what it was. They each made two trips, and lastly one of the girls came back with a large industrial garbage can.

They emptied each of the jugs into the garbage can, until it was almost full. Then they wheeled the high chair contraption over to it. With some difficulty, they stripped me of everything I was wearing. They then lifted me over the top of the garbage can and into the liquid, and wheeled the contraption around the garbage can.
As soon as I hit the liquid I knew exactly what it was. Liquid perfume!

Comment

Vote

Hope you like it