I jumped as a firm hand was placed on my shoulder, rolling my eyes as Liam whispered for me to 'cool it' once again. Cool it... yeah. Sure. I'll cool it. Just wait Liam, when we get to LA I'll make you cool it by shoving your head in a freezer. My bitter thoughts were interrupted as the flight attendant came over the intercom, informing us we were about prepare for take-off.

I was in no mood to be given instructions on how to buckle a damn lap belt, so I ignored her booming voice and instead decided to stare once again at the curly haired twat who had stolen my seat. Yes, maybe I was overreacting, but at the moment, I didn't really care. I couldn't afford for him to worm his way into Jetta's heart. She was mine. Maybe I'd just try and go for it... ask her to be my girlfriend; I may as well before Harry does for fucks sake.

"Have I got something on my face, mate?" he asked knowingly once he realized that I was still glaring at him. I ignored his gloating arse and dug my hands into the front pockets of my jumper, searching for my ear buds. After spending what felt like 83 years trying to untangle the blasted things, I was finally able to pop them into my ears and rest my head back against the seat, trying to relax so I could hopefully just fall asleep.

I pressed shuffle and willed the music Gods to send some lyrical masterpiece into my eardrums that would hopefully help get my mind off of Jetta. Of course even the music Gods wanted to make my life a living hell; I snickered as the familiar music began of some guy Jetta had loaded my iPod with:

"Girl,
There's something 'bout me that you ought to know.
I've never felt the need to lose control.
Always held on back and played it slow.
But not this time.
Baby, don't be gentle,
I can handle anything."

My eyes were closed as I bopped my head a little to the beat, because for some reason, I didn't feel like turning it over since it was like my theme song with Jetta. I don't know why. I must enjoy pain. My name is Louis Tomlinson and I'm a masochist;

"Baby,
Take me on a journey.
I've been thinking lately,
I could use a little time alone with you.
Crazy,
Let's do something, maybe.
Please don't take your time,
You got me,
Right where you want me."

"I didn't take you for a Jesse McCartney fan," I heard Liam laugh as my eyes shot open and I saw him peaking at my iPod to spy on my song choices. Seriously, Liam... I will cut you.

"I don't know... Jetta put it on there, he's not bad," I quietly explained, throwing in a yawn for good measure.

"Sure she did," he teased with a wink before continuing to text this new Natalie person he was currently obsessed with. Since she lives near Channing and Jet, he'd actually spent the last few days with her, so he'd been rather antisocial, choosing to put all of his time into this new girl. To be honest though, the other Lads and I were very encouraging... it was nice to see Liam acting happy and giddy once again. Regardless, he needed to take about 400 steps back and stop being a dick.

I rolled slightly onto my shoulder so that I was unfortunately facing Harry and Jet as they were playing Uno and laughing about something. I just closed my eyes as the comforting voice of Jesse something or other sounded in my ears-- What? His voice is comforting! I'm confident in my sexuality and not afraid to admit that;

"Girl,
I'm gonna let you have your way with me.
But when you move like that,
Its hard to breathe.
I never thought that it could be like this,
But I was wrong.
Baby, don't be gentle,
I can handle anything."