First day of High School In The Us

I excitedly opened my eyes and sprang up from the floor. My mom was already awake and she was cleaning the house with a ripped rag. I was really excited because today was my first day of school. I was entering 12th grade and I was so excited, my old school which was Roque Ramon Andrade was a very difficult and disciplined school. They hit us with a ruler but occasionally a belt. It doesn't bother me but it better to NOT get hurt anymore. The new school i was going to is called Crossett Brook High School. The name was very strange.
I had my few things packed up which consisted of a wet notebook and 2 pencils. I placed them in a plastic bag because I had no backpack but that was okay. I had on a soccer jersey which was ripped from the hem of it and blue ripped jeans. These were my best clothes and it made me happy to think that my parents bought this for me. I looked at myself in the now clean mirror that my mom cleaned and brushed my straight hair with my fingers and washed my face. I was about to combust of excitement. I hugged my mom and kissed her on the cheek. My dad and my brother were already out of the house so as I headed out the door I knew this was one of the days that would change my life.
I entered the school building, a huge smile on my face. I entered the main office where I saw a blonde woman with white pearly teeth speaking on the phone. As soon as she noticed me she looked a bit confused but then she smiled even wider and she hung up the phone.
"You must be Ellie Villamar!" she said pronouncing my last name wrong.
"Y-yeah" I said, I was playing with the straps on my plastic bag. I was nervous meeting this lady and more nervous to be assigned to my classes where i would meet even more people.
"Well you will LOVE this school!" she said reaching into a cabinet, " Here is your schedule, I have one of my best students here to be your guide for the week, his name is Evan and he is conveniently in all of your classes. SO just hang in here for a few seconds so I can call him from his classroom." My stomach churned at this because not only was I going to meet someone but I felt like I would be a burden to the poor soul who had to be with me and guide me through all of my classes.
Hey so i hope this makes up for the last short chapter although this is short too.
Vote
Comment
Eat A Potato