Fight back and keep going

I was in the bushes breathing heavily. What just happened did he just try to have sex with me?! We were in public!i wish that it wasn't him kissing me. I wish that it was Shane. He's beutiful and I love him why can't I just be with him! Omg Tyler's over there don't see me. He rode past the bushes in the opposite way of my house. I rode my bike as fast as I could back home and I made it. I looked at the drive way my dad, was home. Oh god this isn't good.
I walked in and my dad immediately started yelling.

Dad: where have you been?!

Me: I-

Dad: what do think you were doing out of the house! You were saposed to be cleaning my room and my closet and i bet you were off banging some girl j mean boy!

Me: no I wasn't! I was at the park with my friend

Not my friend.

Dad: whatever and whoever it was I don't care you just don't leave the house again today! Fucking little brat! *slaps joey*

Me: ow! Dad what are you-

Dad: *slaps him again*

Me: dad stop!

I grabbed his arm that was about to hit me. What?! I can't do that!

Dad: what do you think you are doing?! Go to your room right now!!

Me: okay dad

Dad: run go! You little slut!

I had had it with my dad he can't just push me around like this!!!

Me: im the slut?! Well I'm not the one who leaves every night and drinks! I'm not the one who has sex with a girl every week! I'm not the one who slaps his son, and abuses him! I'm not the one who knows his kid gets bullied and does nothing about it!!!!!!

The room was silent. I had finally stood up to my dad.

Dad: *mumbles* go to your room.

Me: what?

Dad: *yells* I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOM!!
___________________________

With Shane

I had to get out of the hospital! My head hurt really bad though apperently I had a very sever concussion. I had to find Joey! But how?! The doctor walked in.

Doctor Hanson: hello Shane

Me: hi

Doctor Hanson: I have some good news!

Me: what, what is it?!

Doctor Hanson: you can go home tomarrow but you will still have a concussion.

Me: oh my god! That's great.

Doctor Hanson: yes but you can't go home till about 7:00pm tomarrow evening. Because you will be having surgery tonight. Did Lisa tell you?

Me: no

Doctor Hanson: okay well I just think you should push back your tour And stay away from air travel and just stay in a hotel in Seattle where your next show is. We will pay for the ambulance to take you to the hotel so I can be there when you are on the trip to Seattle since you can't ride planes for some time.

Me: okay that would be great. I'm gonna rest.

Doctor Hanson: okay and here is an ice pack *hands Shane an icepack*

Me: thanks.

I have to tell my fans I'm gay so I can give a announcement to find Joey.