Chapter Six

[Niall's POV]

When we got back to Louis it was a little bit awkward because no one was talking. It was killing me. Truth is, since I met her I've kinda had a crush on Leigh-Anne. We all went into Louis' living room while we waited for his mum to cook us breakfast so I decided that now was my chance.
"Hi Leigh-Anne." I smiled as I sat beside her.
"Hey." she smiled back, "How was football this morning?" she asked.
She seemed genuinely interested so I decided that I would tell her truthfully, "It was horrible. It was freezing cold, too early and I was hungry." I moaned. She laughed at my response. She has the most adorable laugh ever! I smiled at her and then we slipped into a comfortable silence while we observed everyone else chatting away.
"Oi," she said nudging me and nodding towards Louis who was talking with Jade, "do you think those two have a thing for each other?"
"I know that Louis definitely likes her." I whispered and a huge grin wiped across her face, "What?" I asked confused.
"Jade really likes him." she squealed and I joined in, until they all looked at us weirdly and we fell about laughing.
Once we calmed ourselves I finally spoke, "You know what we need to do right?"
"Of course. We need to set them up." she smirked.
"Finally! Someone who understands when action needs to be taken." I sighed in relief over-exaggeratedly causing Leigh to giggle. Cutest fucking giggles ever.
We spent the next 10 minutes plotting a way to get Jade and Louis together and also Perrie and Harry as we noticed the chemistry there too. Louis mum then came in with our breakfasts.
"Food!" I screamed as I ran to Johanna and kissed her cheek thanking her and earning a punch from Louis which made everyone laugh.
The whole room was filled with conversation while we ate and we all bonded really well. Leigh-Anne and I were so excited to set Louis up with Jade and Harry with Perrie. I was more excited because it meant I got to spend more time with Leigh.

---------------------
Hello!
Sorry it's taken so long to update and sorry it's really shitty but I promise I'm trying I just have so much school work:(
Hopefully the next chapter will come along soon and it'll be so much better and longer.

Love you guys,
-Ali xx