Chapter Five

[Louis' POV]

It's Saturday morning so the lads and I decided that we'd go for a kick about in the park. Yes, it's freezing but we don't really mind. I wore my nike joggers and hoodie with my trainers. I grabbed the ball and we left my house.
When we got to the park it was empty as it was early and cold. We placed our bags under a tree and began to play. We used our jackets as goal posts and I would jump in every now and again to be goal keeper. Niall was pretty good and so am I so Harry and Liam didn't really get involved and when they did Niall and I would wind them up.
"Liam you kick like a girl!" Niall laughed across the field. I laughed too.
"Oh fuck off Niall!" he shouted back, which made me laugh more and Harry join in. Niall then unexpectedly, playfully, tackled Liam to the floor and they had a fake fight. Harry and I watched as they wrestled around the grass like animals, so entertaining!
When they finally stopped we decided that we should go back to mine for a cooked breakfast. But, just as we were grabbing our bags we saw four familiar figures in the mist heading in our direction.
"Hey, isn't that those girls?" Harry squinted to try and figure it out.
"You mean Jade, Perrie, Leight-Anne and Jesy?" Niall questioned.
"Dude, you know their names already?" Harry sounded surprised. Niall just nodded.
"I only know which one Jade is." I stated.
Harry gave me a smirk and wiggles his eyebrows, "Not for that reason you creep!" I shoved him.
"Shall we wait?" Liam asked.
"Sure." Niall shrugged. So we made our way towards the girls. As we got closer we could hear their voices and knew that it was definitely them.
"Morning ladies." Niall cheered in his Irish way.
"Goodmorning." the blonde one, Perrie I think, smiled.
"Why are you girls out so early?" he asked.
"We could as you the same question." she smirked.
"We came for a kick about." he smirked back.
"And we came for coffee." the voice I know as Jade answered.
An awkward silence fell over us then for a few moments until I decided to speak, "So, would you like to come and have a cooked breakfast at my place? I understand if you don't."
"We've known you for like four days, how do we know you're not mass murders or something?" Leigh-Anne laughed.
"Umm..." I stuttered before I was cut off.
"Ignore her, we'd love too." Jade smiled. I smiled back and then we began our walk back to my house.

-------------------------------------------
Hello!
I'm so sorry for not updating, if I'm honest I'm still struggling to come to terms with the family loss I've recently suffered!! But i promise I'm gonna try and update as often as I can.
Anyways, sorry for the short shitty update I'll make it up to you!!
Love you,
-Ali xx