.:Two:.

I walked into the club early as requested, the sun still being out and the place looking deserted; the odd member of staff lurking around setting up the place for the nights antics.

Up on the centre stage was Hoseok, who was talking to a short, curvy boy, probably a year or two younger than myself. His thick legs were covered in a pair of white knee-high socks, matched by a light pink sweater that loosely hung off his tiny frame. I approached the pair, my combat boots echoing through the room and catching their attention, Hobi's warm grin greeting  me as I got closer.

"Ah Yoongi, you've arrived. This here is the new stripper I was telling you about, the one I asked you to show around?" I nodded my head in response, looking the boy up and down. "Here's a list I want you to check, make sure BabyCakes over here knows the basics, yeah? Nice one man, I've gotta head out but I'll be back later. Have fun!" Hoseok left the building after handing me a piece of paper, a checklist of what the orange haired male had to do.

"So, 'BabyCakes', I'm thinking we'll start from the top. You get ready up here and I'll go sit where the audience will be, just treat me like a normal customer." He nodded an okay and licked is lips before walking around a little, limbering up and stretching his arms above his head. Once I was seated on a seat close to the stage, I ran some music up through my phone and nodded towards BabyCakes to begin.

The song was slow and sensual, and I watched as the boy gyrated his hips in time with the music, his hands trailing up his thighs and tugging at the hem of his large sweater before pulling it over his head in one swift movement. And holy fucking shit he was wearing lace fucking panties, and if that sight alone didn't get make me hard I don't know what would.

My eyes couldn't leave his body as he made his way towards the pole that was fixed to the floor up the the ceiling, his slender figure wrapping itself around the metal pole and he was surprisingly super flexible. Probably the most flexible worker I've ever laid my eyes upon.

"Okay that's enough." My voice cut through the air and made the boy up on stage stumbled, his body not-so-gracefully landing from the position around the pole he was in. A red blush coated his cheeks from the accident, wide eyes meeting my own heavy ones and such an innocent look covering his features, I felt bad for the small chuckle that escaped my lips.

Averting my gaze to the list once more, I saw that a lap dance was on the list of requirements. Are you fucking kidding me? As if the boy hadn't impressed me enough?? I flickered my eyes to the boy, who was playing with the top of his knee-high socks where I pale pink ribbon was secured to the side.

"So uhm, BabyCakes, I'mma need you to do one last thing and then we're done here until we're opened."

"Of course, Yoongi." His voice was soft yet raspy, contrasting deeply against my own deep voice. The way his lips formed around my name had me mesmerized, mentally smacking myself for adoring the boy in front of me.

Yet he was so different to my usual accompanies; his tan, delicate body so different to the bulky, overly-muscular men that usually bore facial hair.
Babycakes was flawless, not a blemish on his skin. Just the perfect amount of chiselled abs but still looking soft and dainty. His shaven legs looked so firm and silky I just wanted to run my hands up and down them, especially when I nodded him over towards me and he dangled said legs over the side of the stage before hopping down from the raised platform, standing in front of me with an eyebrow raised.

"What do you need me to do, Yoongi?" My name again, sent shivers down my spine. How could such a innocent, pure looking guy make everything sound so sexual, even when he nervously tugged his bottom lip into his mouth with his teeth, fucking hell this boy.

"Lap dance." I cleared my throat, shaking my head slightly, as if to clear my head from the clouded thoughts. "You need to show me a simple lap dance."

He nodded his head before rotating his shoulders backwards and stretching his neck, sending me a smirk before climbing upon my lap, his laced cladded bulge making contact with my silk covered one. The younger boys hips gyrated against my own, shivers running up my spine and I found myself grabbing his godly thighs, my fingers trailing the edge of his pants as I rolled my head back, my eyes shutting as I felt the boy on top of me work his stuff.

A shot of hot breathe was felt on my neck, the sound of heavy breathing and gum smacking close by. "Nope." He whispered, popping the 'p' before gently taking a hold of my hands and placing them on my own chest, keeping them away from him. I reopened my eyes, watching the boy intensely as his teeth sunk into his plump bottom lip.

"Your name?" The younger raised an eyebrow at me, "What is it?"

"Oh, it's," He paused to let out a low groan, his hips now working faster and I didn't even noticed how my own were bucking up every now and again to meet his. "J-Jimin."

The boy, Jimin, was beginning to look desperate, his eyes squeezing shut and his long nails digging into my shoulders, and as much as I wanted this to carry on, 'cause boy was I close, I became aware of the staff around us, the bar tender giving the pair of us an amused look, and aware of the throaty gasps escaping  the boys lips.

Placing my hands on his waist, I gently pushed him off my lap, standing up with him in the process.

"You did good, great actually." I scratched the back of my head, trying to find the blush that wanted to creep onto my face, "Try to work on not getting so turned on, self control and all that."

Jimin nodded with a crimson blush, even though he raised an eyebrow at my own bulge, glancing his gaze up to my eyes making me cough and step away a bit.

"That's all for now, just wait around until Hoseok get's here I guess?" The words stumbled out as I hurried back stage, tired of embarrassing myself in front of 'Babycakes' and attempted to put on my usual cool persona; I mean my real self, because man I'm so cool.

I don't get flustered so easily over petite boys, I'm the sexy and collected Suga.

Men chase me, not the other way around.

______________

I don't know what I'm doing 🙃🙃

Hope y'all have a good time over the holiday seasons 🙌🏼