"You delinqent daughter! You know that dinnertime here is always 7:00!" He shouted triumphantly. My father was always like that, treating me like an idiotic, delinquent daughter.

"You!" I growled and jumped up. "Is this anyway to treat your daughter, who just laid her life on the line to help a spirit pass over?!?!?"

"Shut up! I don't care what your excuse is. Anyone who disturbs the peace and happiness in this home will be punished!" He shouted into my face. Then, we began to throw punches at each other.

"Or what? Are you gloating over the fact that only you can talk to ghosts?!?" My father continued to shout while throwing more punches.

"Shut up!" I yelled, dodging every one of them. "I didn't ask to be born like this!"

Suddenly, one of my punches hit the mark and sent my dad flying.

"Anyway, ordering a healthy female student to come home every night at 7 is-"

"Ichigo, you have a new one on you." My younger sister, Karin, interrupted my shouting.

I looked behind me to a man floating above me.

"When did he get here?!?!" I said, trying to shoo him away. These things just don't know when to go away do they...

"Dinner.." I mumbled once the spirit went away. The hunger was getting to my stomach...

Then, out of no where, I was suddenly tackled by my Dad again.

Okay, now I'm pissed..

I landed a straight punch to his nose to counter attack his punch to my cheek.

"Nevermind! I'm going to bed." I growled, walking up the stairs.

**********************************************

I woke up the next morning and headed downstairs after I got my school uniform on. I wore my uniform a bit different than what was required: I wore thee gray skirt, black stockings, no red bow, the gray jacket un-buttoned, the the white button-up unbuttoned as well to reveal my black cami.

"Good morning, Ichigo." My other younger sister, Yuzu, greeted me as I walked in.

"Morning." I replied, grabbing toast from the toaster. "Where's dad?"

"He has a meeting. He won't be home tonight." Karin explained. I internally sighed in relief. I didn't feel like dealing with my idiotic father again.

"I see..." Then, I focused on the T.V. The news was displaying some kind've unknown explosion.

"What's wrong?" Yuzu asked.

"That's near here," I mumbled, my mouth full of bread.

I took a different way yo the school, so I could checkout the destroyed building. I had also stopped by and picked up some new flowers for the young girl.

"Hey!" I called for the spirit. However, a piercing howl filled the air. I gasped and headed toward the sound.

I ran past the screaming citizens, the wind blowing my long, spikey orange hair back. The smoke from the "explosion" cleared, revealing a bug-looking monster thing with a white mask resembling a creepy clown.

"What's that?" I mumbled in amazement. The spirit girl from earlier suddenly ran past me.

I told her her to run and followed quickly behind her."What is that?" She asked, gasping for breath.

"I don't know!" I panted. The girl tripped as I said that. As I ran back to wait for her, I saw the monster starting to gain on us.

A black butterfly flew across my view...