I'm Not Stalking. I'm Creatively Following

Clara's pov

Ever since i got out of the looney bin, i've been dreaming of getting revenge on Jace. I want him to pay for breaking up with me. I only cut him because i loved him so much. Why can't he see that? Why couldn't anyone see that? I guess the only way to make him see that is to get rid of Nate.

I don't plan to do anything just yet. I'm just going to observe them for now. I have it all worked out. I'm going to follow them until they have a fight. Then when they part ways i'll follow Nate and comfort him. Then i'll invite him back to my place and get him drunk. When he passes out, i'll drive him to a hotel out of the city. That way he won't know where he is, and it will give me plenty of time to get Jace back. And if he asks where Nate is i'll tell him that he ran away and i haven't heard from him. It's perfect.

I decided to follow them on their "date". I only found out about their date because i was in the hallway when they kissed the first time, and i saw Nate writing the note in class. I overheard them talking at Nate's car. I was behind my car a few feet away listening. Then Jace pulled Nate by the arm and they started to run. I waited a few seconds before following them. First they went to a coffee shop, and split a cinnamon roll. When they started to leave, i hid in my car and waited for them to get far enough away again. Then they went to the park. They just sat and talked for a while. And all of a sudden Nate rolled onto Jace and started kissing him. I gripped my steering wheel until my knuckles turned white. How dare he?! Who does he think he is kissing my boyfriend?! MY boyfriend! After awhile they left the park. When i followed them this time, they just went to Jace's house. So i gave up and went home.

I went straight to my room to study the notes i took. Not on school either, on Jace and Nate's date. They seem to be in the "Honeymoon" stage of dating. But before long they'll be in the "Divorce" stage. Then once again i'll have my JJ back. And if Nate ever tries to come near the love of my life again, i'll kill him. Only because i love Jace so much. If only Jace knew what i go through to get him to notice me. If only he could forget about that incident with my brother. If only Nate had never came, DESTROYED what Jace and i had, AND KISSED HIM IN THE PARK!

I became so mad that i punched a hole in my wall. The other holes were covered up by posters from magazines. Every hole was from a time that i thought about Jace with someone else but me. So far there are five but who knows how many more there will be. I layed down on my bed.

"Oh Jace," i thought aloud. "What do you see in him? How could you do this to the only person who ever loved you?" I pulled my diary out from under my bed. I flipped through the pages which mostly had me and Jace's names in hearts. I found a blank page and begain to draw. I drew Jace and i with some kids and a dog. Then i drew Nate's headstone and Jace and i dancing on it. The last picture i drew was me and Jace kissing. I liked that picture the best so i doggie eared it. I put my diary back under my bed. I looked at the clock. 11:47. Time for bed. I snuggled under the covers and dreamt of Jace and me at Nate's funeral. Just the thought of it made me laugh. It made me laugh so hard. I fell asleep laughing.