lost in the woods with nate

jaces pov

We climbed out of the river soaking wet.

"I'm sorry man. I didn't mean to pull you in with me." i apologized.

"It's okay, dude. It was an accident." I tried to get all the water out of my shoes, but they still sloshed when i walked.

"Hey do you remember where the camp is?" i asked.

"No. I thought you did," he admitted.

I started to panick. All i could think about was how lost we were. "We never going to get out of here! We're doomed! We're going to starve to death! We'll never see our families again!"

"Jace! Calm down!" Nate shook me to snap me out of it.

"Oh dude have i been talking out loud?" I felt really stupid.

"Yeah, but we're going to be okay. So take a few deep breaths while i try to find out where we are."

it got darker out and the air got colder. I jumped a bit when nate spoke,

" Hey Jace do you know a girl with red hair?"

" yeah , only one. Her name is clara, why?" i asked

" There was one at the camp saying she knew you, She also said you like boys?"

My eyes widend , no , she couldnt be here. She was in rehab. " nate where did you meet her?" i asked panicking yet again.

" She talked to me after i got out the shower room."

crap i might as well tell him.

"Nate that girl was my ex girlfriend, she obviously got out of rehab i see." i sighed," and shes right i do like boys, well now." nate looked at his feet, he looked either saddend or majorly mad.

"Her little brother confessed to me in front of her and she snapped. She took a steak knife and tried to kill him. Allthough i got in the way and got this ." i said lifting my shirt above my stomach to reveal the scar she gave me. Nates eyes widened as he saw the white mark. It was a near half a foot long.

" nate, i am the same Jace you knew three months ago." i sat down in front of him putting my shirt down." If you were a bestfriend you wouldnt care if i like them.Anyways i'll shut up now.

we sat in silence for quiet a while until nate spoke up. " im sorry Jace, for being a jerk." i then nodded and said it was ok. We fell asleep under the stars hoping to be found.

I Fell in Love With My Twin Sister's BoyfriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara