Sidetracked

Nate pov

It's been a few days since Jace and i...shared a brief moment. What should i do? Should i talk to him about it? Do gay guys do that? Talk about their feelings? Wait, of course they do! Just because they're gay doesn't mean they're not normal people! Anyway, I plan to try to talk to him again.

3rd person pov

Jace was walking down the hallway, his long shaggy hair covering his face. He was hoping he didn't run into Nate. He was scared of what he would say or do. Would he tell Emma? Has he told her yet? Jace panicked inside his head while remaining calm on the outside. All of a sudden he was pulled into a shadowy hallway.

"Hey! What's the big idea?! Who are you?! Let go of me!" he yelled in a whisper.

"Stop struggling you idiot it's me!" Jace opened his eyes and saw it was Nate pinning him to the old lockers. "I wanna talk about what happened the other day."

"Well i don't. Now let me go," Jace continued to struggle even though it was pointless.

"I'll let you go when you give me answers," Nate demanded.

"Fine, but atleast loosen your grip! That hurts you know!" Nate obliged and backed off.

"Why did you kiss me?" Jace scoffed at his question. The answer was obvious.

"You know why i kissed you. Why did you kiss me?" Nate exhaled. He was still pondering about why he did kiss him. "Nate, do you...like me?"

"I...I..." Nate stuttered, "I don't know." He took his arms off Jace and started to walk away.

"Nate, wait!"