chapter 3

Alexis

I woke up slowly, the sunlight swooshing through the closed silk curtains. My stomach was growling. I hadn't had anything to eat since that cotton candy. I peered through the slight crack in the bedroom door, and there he was.

He stood with his back facing me, his perfectly toned back muscles that would make any girl poof out their chests. His grey sweatpants contrasted with his olive skin. You could see a scar on his back, probably from yesterday.

"Good morning" he said. I felt myself blush. How'd he know I was there? I tried so hard to resist myself from grabbing him and telling him off. We hadn't talked since the big blow out, so I felt the awkwardness start closing in on us.

He turned his head slightly, "I'm hungry."

I shrugged. I didn't know what he wanted me to do about it, but I was also starving. "Let's go" he commanded.

Confused and tired, I put on my dark jeans and his BR sweater. He had a white button down shirt and jeans darker than his soul. Goodness, how good he looked.
"Want another adventure? Hop on." He was standing next to his, obviously new, motorcycle.

I don't know where he got all this money from to own these luxurious cars and his house, oh his house! I'd never seen anything like that, it was amazing. As a child, I was pretty poor. From one day to another, you'd never know what you'd loose.

My mother passed away when I was 7 and my dad was a pothead. It's crazy for a little girl to wake up to see her dad be selling weed to strangers in their living room. I asked him "Daddy, what is that?", and he responded "It's a plant that make people happy".

I saw how the customers would respond to this so called "plant". The white part in their eyes would get red and their pupils would get huge. They acted all sorts of ways, one even harassed me. I was ten at that time, so my mind was basically messed up.

Eventually, my dad got caught red
handed. He was sent to jail for 10 years, meaning that I'd get sent to a foster home since my family relatives were pretty much dead or in jail. The foster family I went to wasn't that bad. They had 4 kids but they were all boys. I'd learned to play football, soccer, and many other sports. Although I'd have 3 meals everyday, I wasn't happy. I never felt love. It was all superficial things. They'd favor their sons over me and would believe them no matter what. I grew sick and tired of the favoritism! At 18 years old, I left. I was officially an adult which meant I could do anything I wanted to independently. That's what I was doing that night when Jay found me. I was leaving, and I finally left.

"HELLO?" He said. That startled me, shaking me out of my thought. He had his hand reached out towards me, clutching a black helmet. I reached for it and clipped it on. I sat on the motorcycle.

"Grab on" he commanded.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, my lips near his neck.

Jay

   Yes, Amber's boobs did turn me on last night, but as I looked at Alexis with that big, black helmet on her, she was turning me on. Alexis in that oversized sweater and her jeans was turning me on. She was so pretty, I couldn't believe my eyes. Why was she playing so hard to get?

   I felt her warm breath on my neck, enjoyable in comparison to the cold wind. I turned around to see her and she was looking at the kids playing by the park. I guessed she felt me looking at her because she looked forward and asked me, "What?", with a smile.

Dammit, she was gorgeous. I wanted her, why couldn't I get her?

"Nothing..."

We finally reached our destination.

Alexis

Where were we? I saw lots of people dancing around in their bathing suits, lingerie, and boxers. Did he expect me to undress myself?

It was a beach party. That's what it was. I was gonna ask for him to bring me back to his house until I saw him sitting in a circle with most of the party guests. He looked my way and gestured me to come.

I slowly walked forward. These girls all wanted Jay, obviously sticking out their junk when he walked by. I sat next to him and a million eyes fell upon me.

"Jay, truth or dare?" I heard a girl ask.
Obviously, he responded with dare.

"Take off your shirt!"

Ugh. Pathetic. Of course he did.

"Hey, hot blonde next to Jay. I dare you to strip your clothes off, if you don't, you have to jump into the freezing ocean. Naked."

What's wrong with these perverted guys?

"She won't do it" said Jay.

That challenge. Now I will.

I played a song on my phone with some groovy beats and slowly started to take off my shirt. Good thing today I wore my pretty, black lace undergarments. Then, I quickly unzipped my pants. I could see some boys start drooling, others turn red, and some get a boner. Chill.

I took off my jeans in I guess a "sexy manner" according to some guys.

I smiled. I sat down next to Jay again, just in bra and undies.

I heard a lot of "shit dude" and "wow".I knew my body was pretty good, I mean like, I worked for it.

All of a sudden, some stupid comment comes out of my mouth.

"Who wants to go in the ocean with me?" with a mischievous look. About 20 guys stood up and followed after me like an army. I wanted Jay to come most of all, but he stayed behind with the slutty girls covered by, well barely covered.

Well if he didn't come, this sure as hell will make him jealous.