Chapter 5

Salene's Pov.

        I kept on thinking about what he said about what he said that i didn't hurt anybody but wanted to ask about what happened the night when I looked at them walking by and had that painful headache. So i wanted what this so called Young master wanted to talk about that one night when they walked by and had that painful headache all of a sudden. I thought it was weird how it happened, it never before was it because of Sebastian or his Young Master, but I think that I should find out.

        "Ok, only if you don't hurt me......meow,"I said to Sebastian, but hopefully he will not cuddle me to death because I'm a kitten in this form that I'm in right now."but only on one condition, ok?"

        "What is that condition then my kitten,"Sebastian asked me questionably."is it anything bad my kitten?Also answer this for me please. What is your name,my kitten?"

       "My name is Salene and when I come out my hiding spot you can not touch me, ok."I told him.He just stood there like he was getting bored. I took a deep breath and walked out from underneath the small gap under the table and what he did shocked me and it was weird too. He picked me up off the ground and started to hug me to death, and let me tell you this it hurt really bad.

        "You are to cute and soft to me to put down on the ground, I will never put you down,"Sebastian cooed. "what was the thing you told me not to do I wasn't paying attention to you, just think of what you had told me earlier, what are you my little kitten."

        "I was just thinking of what you said this morning, I want to know what happened last night as you so said that something had happened the other night, so I asked you, please tell me what happened last night."Right then I turned back in to my human form. I still have no idea how I change into different forms.(A.N,-she can right now only change into a kitten but she can change into many other forms but since she is young so is her forms, since right now she can turn into a cat it turns into a kitten so every form follows with, lets say that she turns into a wolf it will be a wolf pup, get what I mean people.)it happens at weird moments like when I'm panicking I turn into a kitten. 

         "I could tell you, but my Master would like to speak to you, so you have to ask him, so lets go meet him in his study, ok."Sebastian said to me. I just dropped my head when he told me this. I wish he just tell me, but I'm just going to have to wait. I just kindly shake my head 'yes', and we just walk towards the study of Sebastian's Young Master's study. Ok this is going to be very weird if he tells his Young Master that I'm part cat.

         "Alright if that's what it takes then fine take me to this so called Young Master of yours."I told Sebastian and he just chuckled to himself and kept walking towards the study, just followed him.

                                   Thanks for reading my book. Please Comment,Vote, and Share