Chapter 4

Sebastian's Pov.

        I knew there was some thing odd about this girl. I guess she is a demon but a rare one too I haven't seen this type of demon for about ten years ago, because there was only one type of demon that live was my sister because long ago mixing different breads of demons was against the king's orders if broken other demons would be banished out of the king's kingdom forever or killed, but my father and mother were of different kinds of demons my father was a royal demon(A.N.-royal demons aren't  supposed to marry any humans or other demons not in any royal family only in their rank.)and my mother she was one of those half demons' who were very beautiful but can be very shy and mean at some times. This girl looked just almost like my mother, if this is my sister what happened to her all these years, maybe i'll ask her when I find her.

        "Come here kitty, my Master would like to speak to you,"I reassured the girl to which I don't know the name of, but then I remembered back in the room she said that if she did something  bad she was sorry, so I though that I could tell her that she is not in trouble or did anything bad I thought of what the Young Master said to me. I heaved a deep sigh and said"no you did not do anything wrong he just wanted to ask you what happened when we walked past you? So can you come with me please?"

         Sorry for the kind of short chapter.All comments allowed good or bad don't care but please, Comment, Vote, Share with other people. Thanx, sebastianstwin8888 out!!!!!!