Chapter 9

Salene's POV

    When I found Baldroy and said that Sebastian had wanted his he started shaking really bad and he followed me to go to Sebastian. Sebastian had asked him what happened to the crumpets that was for The Young master and he tried to say that he used the flamethrower and then after the long talk with both of them, he had said that(Baldroy), Sebastian had told him to give up the flamethrower or die and of course Baldroy had handed him the flamethrower.

    "I wish I had my flamethrower,"Baldroy had said."It was like my baby, I miss it so much."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "Can you please be quiet Baldroy, you're giving me a headache,"I told him and he just obeyed what I had said to him and then he just left the room and he said that he would be back soon.

      ---------

     Well now Baldroy has been ignoring me for the past few days now and I try to ask him somethings and he still won't listen to me anytime I try to speak to me.

   "Baldroy can you please tell be what is wrong I'm trying to help you with not getting in trouble with Ceil and Sebastian and I still want you to be alive still, so can you tell me what's wrong and I will try to fix it."I told him and he started to brighten up a little and once he started to smile I did as well. After he told me what's wrong with him, it turns out that Sebastian had taken all his flamethrowers and he had about one thousand of them I have no idea where he would hide all of the flamethrowers in the manor without at least one of them being found. I also told him that I would try and get the since I can be very sneaky with everyone and they won't know who had done it.

     "I will see what I can do if I can't get them then I don't know, but I will see what I can do OK Bard?" He just shook his head 'yes'.

---------

       After about an hour of talking to Sebastian about the flamethrowers he at least gave them to me, it took a lot of convincing to do because he kept telling me no, but I told him that I would try and keep an eye out for Bard so that he doesn't blow up the kitchen again like he does all the time and then he said OK and he kindly gave them to me he also said that if he had blown up the kitchen that I would have to watch the other servants 24/7 everyday and I don't want to do that because they are enough trouble now than they where the day before last.

      I went to go find Bard to give him the news of the flamethrowers and I found him with Finny and Mey-rin and they were talking about random things and of course Finny asked Bard about his flamethrowers and he just started to get tears in his eyes, once he saw me he started to get to get teary again and he just ran up to me and the others looked at me weird and I just looked at Bard and I told him what Sebastian had said to me about the flamethrowers and he just jumped for joy and thanked me over and over again, I told him that it was nothing that I was just trying to cheer him up because he was one of my friends at the manor. After I told him that he started to get teary again and I kept thinking did I say something wrong or bad or something.

             Thanks for reading my story Please Comment, Vote and Share my book thanks to all the people who read my book.