Chapter Seven

((GUess what! for those of you that don't know there will be a show coming soon that is about the agents of SHIELD! And guess who's in it? PHIL COULSON!!!!!!))

I went to my room pack up my suit that Coulson had made for me. God, I can't look at it. It makes me think of Phil. He was my bestfriend, who went on and on about Captain America and the Avengers. He had called me hero, he died protecting me. I just wish this didn't happen. I'm not going to Asgard. Loki killed Phil. But he couldn't control it. I was having argues with myself. I couldn't go to Asgard. I have family here that I can't leave. It's hard to tell myself that Phil's gone. I feel more alone then ever. Before The Avengers plan we talked about the most stupidest of things. We would even talk about when we were kids and just laugh about the stupid things we did. Those were the times. When you would talk with Phil and enjoy his company. I closed my suitcase trying to hold back my tears. There was a knock on my door. Fry came in. "He was a great agent. He dedicated his work and life here. He dedicated his life to you and did anything he could." He wasn't helping. "Well, he was stupid doing that for me. Now that I think about it LOki deserves some punishment for killing the best agent." Fury nodded. "But Thor is taking him to asgard to pay for the crimes there. It's okay." He still didn't make me feel better. "I just want to avenge Phil." Fury made his way to the door again. "You will avenge him soon enough." He smiled and walked away. I don't know what he means about that. 

He made it to a small little park that was an area that was attached to the bifrost portal. This is where we say our goodbyes. "Thank you all, for helping with LOki's scemes. Thank you Daenerys." I smiled at Thor and frowned at Loki. "I..thought. You didn't hate me." Loki said to me. I slowly backed away from the portal. "YOu killed Coulson. Do you think I would forgive you?" The tesseract was placed into a little cylinder. Thor and Loki disappeared. 

This is the day the avengers part ways. Of course we could meet up again. Tony shook my hand. "You did it kid. You held in there. I like that." He smiled and I smiled back. Steve was next by me so I hugged him and said farewell. "What are you doing to do now since you are in the modern world, what are you going to do?" He shrugged. "I'll find something." "Well, if you need anything you can come over. Heres my address." I gave him a piece of paper with my address on it. I walked up to Bruce. "Hey." He said I smiled back at him. "You know, this isn't goodbye." I said to him he looked a bit confussed then smiled. I moved closer to him, bodies almost touching and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. HIs watch was beeping like crazy then he gently puled off. "Sorry about that. Heart rate. But I could control it believe me." All I could do was blush and smile. Nat whispered to me. "Try not to make him go all green. WHen you uh..you know." I hit her arm playfully. SHe smiled and hugged me back. Maria came up to me and smiled. "Call ya later?" I nodded. "Sounds great." 

Bruce got in my car with me. Even thoough bad things happened sometimes you have to turn it around to make things good. And that was just what happened. 

((BTW THIS IS NOT DONE YET! I HAVE A SECRET AND A SURPRISE COMING UP THAT YOU WOULD NOT EXPECT. DUN DUN DUN!! SO PLEASE COMMENT!!!!))

Trouble Of Gods: An Avenger FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara