Chapter Five

Phil Coulson is dead. My best friend. Gone. Thor disappeared, Bruce got angry and fell out of the sky. Oh my friends forgive me. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Steve and he had his arms open. I went I for a hug. He held me tight and didn't let go for the longest of times. "Coulson was my friend too. He didn't die in vain." I gently pulled Steve off of me. "He has been there for me since I was born. We were best friends when we were children. It just happened he was there protecting me! It's my fault for even going there." I saw the expresstion on Steve's face. It was sadness with a mix of comfort. "LIsten, it's not your fault Danny. He wanted to get LOki, then he might have saw you and his immediate reaction was to protect you." He was holding my hand right ater he said that. I really hope he was trying to comfort me. Steve is a group member and a friend I don't think of him like that. I rarely think of anybody like that. I gently pulled my hand away. "Thank you Steve, but I should get going." But before I could even stand Fury came in. "You are not going anywhere. Loki's on the move. He plans to get to the building with the most technology. Stark." I saw Tony turn after he spoke. Tony's face gotten wide. "That son of a bitch!"

Steve told us all to suit up. Nat, steve, and I were to head into a copter to fly over head and land to stop Loki at Stark tower. Tony was to fly ahead and make a diverstion for Loki. That was the plan. To stop him. Fury had no idea about the plan, besides he wouldn't let uis do this in the first place.

Nat was flying while steve and I were in the back of the plane. We got as message from Tony. "Come on guys? He unleased the portal and is attacking the whole city. WHat did you guys stop for drive thru?" "No, we are New York right now. Just give us moment...." THe whole plane began to rumble. THe engine was blown out. "Jump!" Shouted Steve. I guess we had to do what he said. We hit the ground hard. 

"That bastard. THese creatures are going to kill people and distroying the whole town." Steve said to Nat and I. "Well, the town doesn't matter right now. What matters is getting the people to safety and stopping Loki before unleashing the whole army from creating more of those things." I said. Before Nat could even talk those creatures were here. "Fight" Nat said to Steve and I. I quickly ran up to one and roundhoused kicked it to the face making his head fall off. Steve was attacking with his shield and Nat was shooting the things. All we did in those few hours were fighting and risking our lives.

Tony finally met up with us on the streets. Building were falling apart, reinforcements on the streets getting people to safety, and more of those "things" everywhere. I heard a rumbling noise from behind me, I quickly turned around and it was Thor. "If my brother goes down. I will be the one to take him with." I smiled and he smiled back. Nat hit my shoulder to get my attention. I saw someone on a motorcycle thing. It was Bruce. 

He got off from the motorbike and looked at me. "Hey, um sorry about earlier." He said with the sadest face I've ever seen. "It's okay you didn't know. You couldn't help it." I smiled and he smiled back. We got  a report from Tony. "Hey guys. I'm bringing the party to you." We saw Tony corner a building. "I don't see how that's a party." Nat said. Bruce ran right up to the building. "Dr. Banner, nows a pretty good time to get angry." Said Cap to Banner. I saw Bruce turn around. "Thats the thing captain. I'm always angry." He somehow controled his anger and became the hulk. HE pinned down and stopped the alien thing from doing anymore. I ran up to Cap and Tony. "I'm going to the Tower with Thor. It's our duty and we know what he's up to, to stop him. Keep the fighting down here." I told to everyone. "Well, looks like you won't have to go all the way." Cap pointed behind me. LOki was standing a long distance aaway from us. "Do what you have to do." Said Cap. I smiled at him and I walked up to the sinsiter villian who was my friend.

As Loki moved closer to me he held his staff in his hand moving it closer to me. Everyone was telling me to run. I didn't listen. I felt Natasha grasp my arm quietly telling me to move on. It doesn't matter. I moved closer to Loki accepting my fate. "I befriended you long ago Loki. I thought the next time I saw you this wouldn't have happened. This is what I feared the most." I said to Loki. He just stared at me for what felt like forever. "WHo do you think you are?" I said again to me. I saw his smile lower then rose again. "Trouble." 

I felt something behind me. I quickly turned around to see one of those alien creatures. I tried to stab it with my sword but I couldn't. It stabbed me right in my center. I noticed everything was blurry. The guys and even Loki ran towards me. It was those moments that made you feel like a wimp. LIke you were the damsel in distress and everyone was your savior. I noticed everything went black from then on.

THRID PERSON POV:

Everyone surround Daenerys as she fell to the ground. Loki turned on his own men and sliced its head off. Cap held her head up to keep it steady. Loki was feeling awful, about everything he has done. "Leave Loki. You caused this all to happen." Yelled Tony to the sinister snake. LOki shook his head. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want her hurt. I'm rethinking this whole idea. I wish I could turn back the hands of time to redo these moments." Everyone looked at Loki with mostly hate and discust. But they choosed to ignore him. Bruce was trying to clot up the blood from her chest. She made a quiet mumble. "Will...I..get..to.. see..Phil?" Everyone was tearing up. Even Loki. "No, you will live. Everything will be alright baby." Said Natasha holding her hand. She put her finger on her ear piece. "Bring in medics." She said barley talking because she was crying at her best friend. Over at SHIELD Maria got the call. She talked to Nat on the ear piece. "Let me see my sister!. I want to see her now!" She yelled. "Maria...we are in a battlezone it's not safe." Loki walked up to the laying body of Danny. "I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry." He wimpered. "I didn't want it like this." LOki was giving up. Just so he could see his friend again. "None of us do Loki. Go with Thor back to asgard and shut down the portal." Said Stark to Loki. THey couldn't believe Loki was giving up on soemthing like this. But with his friend dying that was his only choice. He went back up to stark tower and shut it down.

THat day was dreadful, full of action, and distruction. Tv reports reported everyone loving the avengers. Praising each and everyone of them for saving their lives and their towns. The avengers were not yet done. This story is not even close to being over.

((How'd ya guys like it? It might be just a little short. This chapter is really sucky and depressing so sorry if you don't like this chapter compared to the other chapters. PLease comment:))