THE SINISTER PLOT : CH 1

Yes, she was always the star in her classy peer group. At five feet seven inches tall, she knew she had those exotic curves and irresistable busts on her that could lure the best men out of their masks. And she knew well, how, in fact had the best tactics to fish riches out of their pockets. Growing into her twenty seventh year, she hardly could recall the chronology of her ex boyfriends. At least, she stood responsible for a dozen or so heartbreaks. The heart-brokens couldn't overcome the impact. Those who could, simply had to bear the pain of getting hitched to someone looking convincingly inferior.

She practically did everything and crossed all limits to earn herself her needs through her looks. People called her a bitch. But it wasn't just her necessity because she was middle class, it was trend to her. When those rich and handsome boys fell head over heals for her, she felt that pleasant tickle of hidden satisfaction deep inside. She knew, she could defeat every man who claimed to rule the nations.

Popular high profile model Anisha Rai, the girl who lost her virginity at fifteen of age to a man of thirty five, was still the favorite of many a millionaires and a figment of the teenage schoolboys' fantasy. At this point of the height of her carrier, with all the currency to buy every luxury one like her could crave for, she decided to put an end to getting fucked by the prospects who were either domestically frustrated businessmen or self proclaimed low budget film producers. She had always learnt to climb higher and had committed to keep following her instincts. For a long time she had been feeling that something had been missing all along... Something that was important for her and she couldn't quite recall.

MLA Satyajeet Banerjee, the member of the ruling party and descendent of a famous family, was the talk of the town. His idealistic political reforms and initiatives brought him great honour in and out of his community. Sarat Banerjee, his bachelor son and single successor, was the only heir to his great family wealth. However, it was the royalty that invited her to him.

It took her a month to change to a lady of virtues tucked up in modest sarees and fit for the trade; then another fifteen days to get noticed by the future minister's son. Model Anisha turned social worker. A freshly registered NGO by her and the proceedings designed to aid cancer patients in distress served for the deception.

"Thank you sir for your donation to the NGO's fund. It will help us to save a few precious lives of people suffering from cancer." she said, smiling as the young man handed her the cheque signed with a six figure number on it.

"Please Miss. Anisha, by god's grace I have everything. You don't need to thank me for this trifle favour." said Surat Banerjee.

"I know. But still there are just a few people who come forward for such charity." she said, the concern on her eyes flawlessly genuine.

"I understand. But we can be hopeful when persons like you exist. Your work and the way you shifted your profession is very commendable." he said.

"Thank you for everything sir." she said, raising to leave.

"Please call me Sarat." he said offering to shake hands.

"Alright, bye Sarat." she said, trying best to sound professional.

"Anisha?" he said calling after her as she approached the cabin door.

"Yes?" she said, a slight mark of interrogation on her expression.

"Just give me a call if ever you happen to need by assistance. I would love to." he said.

"Sure, thanks a lot." she said with a smile of gratitude. Then she left shutting the door behind her.

She considered it mission successful! She had made sure she looked exquisite, wore the best imported fragrance and showcased her erotic features despite the dangling saree. As they say, men will be men - she thought. She belived in working with their subconscious. The next meet was to be held at the NGO's office where the desperate members planned to conduct a conference and invite Sarat as the chief guest. She would be best prepared to turn him on to her. The final blow of feminine impression...

"What happened to your parents?" he asked after the meeting ended. They had taken a walk together to a nearby park.

"They passed away in a car accident when I was seven. My uncle's family brought me up." she said. The park where they sat was filled up with children running around joyously, elated at the carefree wind that ruffled their hair. She kept looking at them, lost in her world, seemingly going through her childhood days.

"I am really sorry about that." he said.

She knew without looking at, that he felt the intensity of her story. She kept silent, letting out a blank stare at nothing.

He hold her hand and shifted to right beside her. It surprised even her.

"I know you would never give up in life. I know your heart well that strives for those patients. I knew it when I saw you for the first time." he said, the words came out with a gentle smile.

... Next CH 2