Chapter 7

Chapter 7

[EVAN POV]

*TIME SKIP*

Syaq and (Y/N) decided to sleepover my place and now we are trying to figure out where Harry keep Craig.

"We will think of something.."

*DING*

I got a message..

Tyler:
Get your ass in Black Ops 3 and skype call in 2 minutes. I'll inform Marcel to play with us and you inform Craig for me mkay! Peace out.

"We are going to record a video.. and Craig should be playing with us.."

"Well? Tell him that he has somethings to do and can't record.." Syaq suggested and i nod.

Evan:
Yeah sure and Craig cant make it. He's busy with stuff..

Tyler:
You sure? Busy.. hmm.. Busy dating my sister!

Evan:
Haha what?

Tyler:
I mean look, my sister is not even at home.. must be with her then. Sheesh Craig need to learn 'Bros before Hoes'. Craig better not be fking my sister.

Evan:
You sure? I mean Syaq told me she is out with (Y/N) so Craig confirmed busy with other stuff. Gosh you are such a protective brother..

Tyler:
Sheesh okay fine just get in the game now.. we will ask Lui to join us then.

Evan:
Alright .. see ya

"So?" (Y/N) look at me and i sigh.

"He believes that Craig is busy.. i have to go record video with them.. just try to think a secluded, secert place Harry might have kept Craig. Hiding place or something.. i dont know. Talk to you girls later" I said and walk up to my recording room.

[YOUR POV]

'Hiding Place.. secert place..'

My eyes widen and i look at Syaq, drinking her coffee.

"Our serect hiding place!"

"Say what now?" She spit out her drink and look at me confused. I sigh and look at her, as if she understand.

"What do you mean 'our secert hiding place'?? We dont even have one!" She stated and i faceplamed myself.

"Not ours. But Harry's! Well .. yeah..it was suppose to be mine and Harry's but he became loco."

"Oh you told me before during out school days.." she said casually is and drink her coffee again. I look at her, giving the 'i already told you where Craig must be and you are drinking your coffee like you dont care' look, and she spit again.

"OH hiding place yas! He must have kept Craig in there.. hehe"

"Gosh Syaq you are so slow.. i dont even know why you are my best friend.."

"Oh you love me bestie"

"Yes i do bestie.. so what now?"

"Well we print out a map, find a path or direction to his hiding place and we will wait for Evan till he is dont recording.. mkay?"

"You sound like my brother when you say 'mkay'.."

"Oh shut up"

We borrowed Evan's laptop and printer to search a map and print it.

"Alright.. now you just place an 'X' at his hiding spot... and find a direction to go from here to there" Syaq said as she point at the 'X' that i wrote.

"Find it yet?"

We look up and Evan is walking down the stairs.

"Done recording? That was fast.." i ask and look at him.

"Well yeah.. we finish the easter egg in 3 hours."

My eyes widen and look at Syaq.

"Yes (Y/N).. we have been doing this for 3 hours.." she said and Evan chuckled.

"So you know where is it?" He ask and I nod.

[TYLER POV]

"Where is (Y/N)? She must be back home at this timing whenever she is out with Syaq."

"Oh calm down Ty. She will be back.. remember that (Y/N) and Syaq just met each other again after so long? They must be catching up on things.." Rene said and i flop on the couch, beside Rene, and place my head on her lap. She giggled and brought her hands to my hair to play with it while i close my eyes, enjoying it.

"True.. but its going to be late soon.."

"Ty.. come on she is a big now. Stop being a protective brother okay?"

"Okay Rene" i sigh.

[YOUR POV]

I look at the time and its 11.45pm. My eyes widen and start taking my phone and key, bringing it into my pocket, while Syaq and Evan look at me weirdly.

"I have to go.. Tyler will be mad and worried at this timing.."

Syaq and Evan nod and they both walk out of the fornt door.

"Where are you both going?" I ask and they chuckled.

"Following you aka protecting you.." Syaq smile and i hug her.

"Thank you Sharky"

"Dont forget about me! I helped too!" Evan sulk and we laugh as i hug him.

"Okay lets go"

*TIME SKIP*

"WHERE DID YOU GO SIS-" Tyler shouted as he open the door and sees Syaq and Evan behind me.

"Oh Hi" he said and the three of us faceplamed.

"Oh (Y/N)! You are back! Tyler had been so worried of you!" Rene said and hug me.

"Its okay Tyler, Rene. Evan and Syaq are here.. they will protect me" i winked and Syaq chuckled as she nod.

"Well alright .. and Evan?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you both .. you know.. together?" Tyler asked, pointing at Syaq and Evan.

Syaq and Evan look at each other and blush, looking down at the same time and shake their heads.

"Pfft okay.. bye and night biches!" Tyler shouted and slam the fornt door while i laugh.

[CRAIG POV]

I look around and its just pure darkness, till a door open and it almost blinded me by its brightness.

"Well hello Craig!" I heard a male voice speak up and i tried to look at him but its too dark.

"Oh where are my manners?! My name is Harry. Nice to meet you Craig" he chuckled and switch on the light.

My eyes widen. I heard the name before. I heard that he is (Y/N) ex. Tyler told me to ask (Y/N) about him but i didnt.. why am i so stupid!?

And first of all..

Why da fuq am i here?!

[SYAQ POV]

Evan and I walk side by side to his house, since my stuff are there, silently. Its kinda awkward but its all good.

"Syaq?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have.. someone in mind?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like.. do you like like someone?"

"Yes" i said proudly and facing him, outside his fornt door.

"Oh .."

"Whats wrong Evan?"

"I love you Syaq" i blushed and smile.

"I love you too Evan" and we finally kissed. Yay!

---------------------
1102 words