Chapter 5

So sorry if it late! :(

Chapter 5

*NEXT DAY*

[YOUR POV]

Its Evan's birthday party. Tyler, Rene and myself quickly got out of bed, get dressed and went to wrap the presents we brought before going to his house.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Oh! Somebody's at the door. Ill get it." Rene said, got up and walk towards the door. I heard some chit chats but meh.. not my bussiness.

As Im wrapping the presents, i felt two strong arms hug me from behind and kiss my cheek.

"Guess whoooo"

"I dont know? Erm Santa?" I giggled and look behind. Craig sulk and cross his arms.

"Its not even Christmas and you dont know me?"

"Hey hey.. i was joking ya goof!" I said pinching his nose and he kiss my nose.

"I brought someone"

"Who?"

"Look beside you"

I turn and saw Syaq. I hug her and she return the hug.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Hey Sharky!"

"Before anything happens.. are you coming to his party?"

"What party?" Syaq giggled and settle beside me, examine the presents i just warpped.

"Evan's birthday party! Duh.. wait he didnt invite you?!"

"Of course he did sheesh!" She said pulling out 2 presents from her bag.

"Of course Evan invited you .. maybe he likes you even.." Craig smirked and she rolls her eyes.

"At least you are going and we could spend time together. Yay!" I said and hug her.

"What about me? Me no huggie?" I look at Craig and laugh as he sulk, giving me the puppy face.

"Aw come here Craigy!" I said and pull him for a hug.

"This is such relationship goals!" I heard Rene said and settle down on Tyler's lap.

"Im like third person here.." Syaq speak up and everyone laugh.

*TIME SKIP*

"Ayy! You guys came!!" Evan shouted, opening the door and bro hugging Tyler, Craig and myself. Rene and Evan smile at each other. I step out of his way and he's eyes widen as he see Syaq.

"Hai Evan!"

"H-Hey Syaq" he stare at her for awhile till Craig and Tyler (MINICAT! *clears thoart* sorry..) clears their thoart.

"Are we celebrating your birthday outside while you stare at Syaq or are you gonna let us in?" I said and he snap it out, blushing, letting us in. I pull Syaq in and look at Evan, still staring.

"He likes you.." i whispered, looking at Syaq.

"Shut up.. look at Craig" she blushed and i look at Craig.

"What is he doing?"

"Admiring you.. duh!" She laugh and i blushed.

We had fun in the party. Marcel, Nogla, Lui, Droidd, Brock and their girlfriends are even here. We played games, ate boxes of pizzas and even watch movies. Its almost night time and all of us decided to end the party watching Evan unwrap his presents. Everyone sat in a circle. The boys on the floor and their girlfriends, including me, settle down on our boyfriends' lap except for Syaq.

"Wow im such a loner.."

"Evan is there.." Marcel shouted and both Evan and Syaq blushed.

He have already unwrapped everything and he loved it. I mean come on.. he have alot of presents from us. He should love it.

"So.. now what?" Tyler said while hugging Rene. On the other hand, Craig burried his face on my crook neck and everyone smirk at us while i blush, look down.

"Lets end it off with watching movies for the last time?" Nogla suggested and everyone agreed.

Again, the boys snuggle with their girlfriend and Syaq look at us.

"... where am i suppose to s-"

Before she could finish talking, Evan pulled her onto his lap, hug her and everyone start teasing them.

*TIME SKIP*

Everyone left Evan's house but not Syaq, since Evan needed help in cleaning up.

Since our house is just around the corner, Tyler, Rene, Craig and myself start to walk back home together, talking about random stuff.

"Evan better not do something with Syaq" Tyler stated and we started to laugh while Rene slaps the back of his head.

"Dont worry. Syaq wont do it even. She is not that kind of person.." i laughed and Craig grab my hand. I look at him and he looked worried. I told Tyler and Rene to walk up infornt first and i stop Craig.

"Hey.. whats wrong?"

"I feel like someone is following us." He frown and i look around. Its night time and theres not even anyone put here but us.

"Dont worry Craig.. lets stick with each other and we will be safe." I smile at him and he sigh, nodding his head.

All of us reach our porch step and Tyler and Rene decided to go to bed first.

"Craig, do you wanna stay here tonight? I mean its night time you know.."

"Its okay (Y/N). Ill be fine." He smile, kiss my cheek and i frown.

"Are you sure? Its dangerous. I mean i know that you are a man but its still dangerous"

"Dont worry princess. Ill be alright. Now go to sleep and we will see each other tomorrow"

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes princess."

"Fine. Take care alright?"

"I will. Goodnight princess"

Both of us kissed and he left. I shut the door and my soul just could calm down. I feel like something bad is gonna happen.

I calmed down a little, shrug the feeling away and went to bed.

I shot up my bed by the sound of my phone ringing and i look at my clock.

3.45am

Who is calling me at this timing?!

I pick up the call and put in on ny ear.

"Hello (Y/N). Miss me?"

"What do you want, Harry? Its freaking 3.45am in the morning!"

"Well nothing much.. just wanna say that Craig is with me. Safe. And. Sound." I heard him chuckled and my eyes widen.

"What?!"

.

.

.

-------------------------

987 words.

Short. Im sorry!!