Chapter 3

Chapter 3

[YOUR POV]

I told everything to Tyler and he calmed me down, telling me that he will make sure to protect me from Harry.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Knocks are being heard and Tyler excuse himself to anwser the door. All i heard is whispers then footsteps coming up the stairs to my room. "(Y/N)!" I heard a familiar female voice and my eyes widened, making me stand up, smile and hug her.

"Rene!!" I shouted and she hugged back.

Lemme introduce you to Selina Lance or what she like to be called, Rene. She has elbow long raven colored hair and always wears green contacts to hide her brown eyes. I mean like come on Tyler and I love her brown eyes but its her choice to wear green contacts and we stop questioning her about that. She is also quiet, a bit clingy, curious and a love-at-first-sight type of person. That is why once Tyler and Rene laid their eyes on each other, they fall head over heels over each other and i find that cute.

Anyway, she is Tyler's 3 year girlfriend. I am already consider her as my sister. I really love her i mean like look, Rene and I are like one of my best friends and we would always hang out together. I love her to death and luckily, Tyler picked her as his girlfriend. Well i have met Tyler's  other ex-girlfriends but they all suck.

"I miss you!" Rene squealed and i smile.

"I miss you too!" We let go of the hug and she wipe away my tears. "I know what happen. Your brother told me. (Y/N), stay strong alright love?" She said and i nod, hugging her tightly again.

Sometimes, i feel like Tyler and Rene is my parents and I am their daughter.

{{ 2 DAYS LATER }}

Its been 2 days since Craig and I hung out. I miss that guy so much.

Yes i know. Craig told me to call him Mini but i still prefer calling him Craig.

*DING*

My phone recieved a notification.

Mini:
Ayy i miss ya! Wanna hang out?

(Y/N):
I miss you too! And yeah sure. When?

Mini:
How about.. now? Im infornt of your house now.

(Y/N):
Woah what?! Hold on tiger. Lemme get ready.

Mini:
Haha alright gurl~

I chuckled and quickly got ready. Did i also mention that 2 days ago Rene move in with us? Yes she moved in with us.

I run down the stairs and met up with Tyler and Rene watching a movie and they noticed me.

"Where are you going?" Tyler asked. As usual. 'Protective' much.

"Meeting someone.." i chuckled and smile.

"With Craig? Yeah sure have fun" he said casually and look at the tv screen.

"Wait you know him?"