Part 2

Your P.O.V.:

Soon, Genos had you pinned down with your back against the table, his cold mechanic hands holding your wrists captive and his knee parked in between your legs.

You looked up at him shyly, before he decided to return his lips to your own.
He took dominance immediately, his tongue sauntering into your mouth, and yours did the same to his. 

You moaned against his mouth, balling your hands up into fists.

His lips devoured yours, his kisses attacking you more and more with each passing minute.

Eventually his lips released yours, allowing you to breathe.

Your breath hitched when he turned his attention to your hips.

He slowly slid your sleek black leggings down your slender legs, leaving you in a midnight colored lacy thong and your white hoodie.

You immediately shut your legs, shielding your womanhood from him.

"We.. we don't have to go that far.. if you don't want to." You whispered to him self-consciously.

His eyes wandered, literally scanning your body. He seemed impressed, his eyebrows even lifting up a bit in satisfaction.

"I want to make love to you, (Y/n)... only if you wish to do the same.." He explained, pleading for your permission.

You gulped, nodding slowly as he slid your panties down your legs.

He pressed his cold palms against your knees, slowly spreading them apart.

That left your glistening innocence out in the open for him to see. He hesitated before sticking his face between your legs, opting to enslave you.

His tongue slowly circled your oh-so sensetive bud, causing your body to immediately react to the sudden feeling.

Your calls of pleasure echoed off the walls as you arched your back off the table.

He then stuck one of his robotic digits inside of you, curving it upward.

"G-Genos..!" You moaned his name, as he kicked up the pace.

Your stomach felt white-hot, holding your release. Each time his tongue stroked your bud, or his finger thrusted into you once more, you felt the buildup in your stomach grow larger.

"R-right there..!" You cried in delight.

Your vision became clouded by white spots, as you screamed out following your release.

You pondered what had just happened, embarrassed that you had just came in Genos' mouth.
Though he seemed unbothered by it, simply rising his head from in between your legs, and licking what was left of your juices off the corner of his mouth.

"Your taste is enlightning..." He muttered, before climbing over you once again, and sliding your hoodie over your head.

You became flustered at his comment, and at the fact that you were now just left in your bra.

Your stomach was slender and flat at least, and you had modest bust.

He at least had his boxers on.

"Genos.." You whispered his name, sitting up to reach his level.

"Yes..?" He responded, as you hooked your finger underneath the waiststrap of his boxers. Genos was anxious at your actions as you pushed him down onto the table, now in control.

"You can feel some things can't you..?" You asked him, with a hint of seduction delicately laced within your tone.

You slid yours hands down his cool sides, pulling his boxers off as you moved further down.