Part 1

Your P.O.V.:
For the past week, Genos had been going around taking hero tasks of any kind and any threat level.
He'd listened to the faulty advice that Saitama had given him, telling him to merely 'apply himself to his goals and he'll make it.'
You snorted when he'd given him such faux advice, but Genos believed it, and with that there was no stopping him.

You were a hero too, going by the name of Twin Pistols (as thats what you wielded as weapons) and a modest B-class rank, but you knew your limits unlike Genos.
Dr. Kuseno was your grandfather, and the father figure for both you and Genos.

Everyday he'd come home from one of his reckless adventures with Saitama, requesting to be repaired so that he could become stronger.

Today in particular, he came home in pieces. Literal pieces.

Someone knocked on the door of your grandfather's laboratory, and you reluctantly answered.

Though, you were surprised to see Saitama, holding a bundle of Genos' robotic limbs and his head that was barely attached to his neck.

"Oh my god, what the hell were you two doing this time?!" You yelled at them, grabbing one of Genos' arms that shed a few metallic pieces once it was moved.

Saitama just gave you his classic bland apologetic look.

"We got caught up in a dragon-threat hero assignment, and Genos got a little torn up... You and Kuseno can fix him up though, can't you?" He explained with an insipid smile.

Your eyebrows fell in annoyance.

"Yeah, grandfather and I can probably fix you up. Though he won't be happy that you were reckless again.. how are you feeling, Genos?" You questioned him, your tone easing up a little when you did so.

"Fine, its just I can't really feel my arms or legs." He said blandly, as if this was just a minor injury.

"Well that's self explanatory. I'll take everything from here, Saitama. Thanks for bringing him home." You said with a thankful smile, taking all of Genos' limbs in your arms.

"No problem. Maybe we won't train so hard next time!" He chuckled before you waved goodbye and closed the door.

You brought Genos and all his limbs over to the service table, and powered on all the repair machines. They roared to life, preparing themselves for yet another rigorous task.

"Grandfather isn't here right now, so I'll just have to start working on you on my own." You explained, putting on some gloves and goggles.

He hummed in response, his black and golden eyes staring mindlessly at the ceiling.

You weren't as good as your grandfather was, but you knew a thing or two about repairing and creating cyborg parts.

Being that Kuseno was your primary guardian growing up, he taught you a lot about the topic, enough to know how to fix Genos at least.

You started by separating each part of his body that was damaged on the servicing table.
You stopped at a part of his pelvis, noticing something different.

"That's new.." You muttered, investigating the new additions that your grandfather presumably had made.

You then came across a button, and pressed it.

You were astonished by what came out. A metallic male organ emerged from his pelvis. A pretty large and girthy male organ, to be exact.

Your (e/c) eyes widened as you gasped and covered your mouth to prevent yourself from squealing.