08: Unexpectedly

《Hanbin's POV》

What a gloomy day. Bobby never act like this; being so quiet as if he is already mute from talking. He is the one who usually make lame and stupid jokes around Jinhwan hyung and I, when we are in classroom. I'm wondering what's the dongsaengs do in their class right now? Are they feel as awkward and empty as mine?

Jinhwan hyung refused to do the plan that Yunhyeong planned yesterday. He said, he doesn't want to deal with anyone else other than us. He is so weird. He was the one who wanted to find Yerin but at the end, he told us to let her alone for awhile. I don't understand -.-

Suddenly, Chanwoo barged into our class with a heavy breathe. I looked at him in confusion as he approached us.

"Hyung! I got a good news!" he yelled.

It was his luck because our homeroom teacher is absent today so now we are currently doing nothing except spacing out for no reason. Sigh.

I saw Bobby's eyes lit up a bit when Chanwoo said that while Jinhwan hyung still have his poker face on. "What is it?" Jinhwan hyung asked.

Chanwoo smiled ear to ear as he placed a piece of paper on my desk. "We have managed to go for the final battle!"

My eyes widened as I read what was written on the paper. Chanwoo is right. We made it!

"Ah, I almost forget about it," Jinhwan hyung sighed as he lean back to his seat.

I heard someone mumbled, "So yeah, you just know about Yerin." Donghyuk? Since when he was standing here beside me?

I elbowed him, asking him to shut up. Since they got home yesterday, I could see something is up between Donghyuk and Jinhwan hyung. They were not talking as much as they used to. I know something was happening between them when they were out to find Yerin but I've got no time to ask about that.

Bobby: So, what we will gonna do for our final battle?

Yunhyeong: When is the final battle?

Junhoe: Where it will be held?

I rolled my eyes at them as I smacked the paper on Junhoe's face. A month ago, Chanwoo made us participate to Students Got Talent by sending our dance practice video. Chanwoo can't join us as he is also one of the judges among the teachers. I don't know why or how, but he just did.

Chanwoo: Mr. Yang told me the video which you guys were dancing to Get Me Like was awesome. Every steps were great and sharp and the way you guys shoot the video of the dance practice was just like a professional. He also said he has his eyes on you, Hanbin hyung.

I pointed at myself. "Me? Wae?"

Chanwoo: I told him that you were the one who choreographed the dance and you also can rap.

Bobby: How about me? I can rap too!

Jinhwan hyung smacked his head. "Shut up."

We decided to go to the rooftop in order to discuss about this. We are all need privacy. Chanwoo has to do something else so he can't join us. Besides, we don't want him to know about our plan. Let this be a surprise~

"So..." my words got cut off by the others. Haish.

Donghyuk: It says we need to battle with Team A, the hyungs. What should we do?

Junhoe: We need to prepare early for tonight.

Jinhwan: Tonight?

I pointed at the word 'tonight' which was written on the paper. He made his mouth like an 'O' alphabet as he stared at me then back to the boys. I looked back to the paper.