Chapter 15

Ross's POV

Tomorrow's the day. The day my mom gets married. The day I get new siblings. The day my life come to a dead end. I know that may sound totally exaggerated but really isn't. My friends are stop talking to me because apparently I'm gonna be one them. By them they mean: The Rich, Snobby and who think they're so much better than everyone else even though everyone deep down knows they are, ya know what I mean? Probably not, you don't live in a household as jacked up as ours.

I scrolled through my instagram looking at pictures my friends had posted. I was so bored. I got up before everyone else its currently 6:32. How can am I suppose to sleep? My mom's gonna change her last name tomorrow.

I heard a door shut from outside. Maybe someones awake. I put my phone down and opened my door. I walked in to the mini kitchen and saw Laura. She was pouring coffee in a cup and drinking it.

"Good Morning" I said, startling her.

She turned and looked at me and sighed in relief.

"Thought you were a burglar! Don't sneak up on my like that!" She said putting her coffee down.

"Sorry Princess" I said chuckling and rolling my eyes playfully.

"Oh shut up, you'll be prince tomorrow" she joked sipping her coffee.

"I was meaning to ask you: Why do want our parents to get married?" I asked her, opening the fridge and drinking a root beer.

"Uh...Stormie is pretty awesome, I wish she was my mom from the start and she is just so lively and perky. The good energy around the house will keep me from getting pimples and I could need her around the house." She said chuckling.

"Is that it?" I said stepping closer to her, chill guys, I just wanna mess with her a bit, let me have my fun, its not everyday your in a room Alone with the hottest girl in school, well besides Maia.

"U-uh, yeah, positive!" She said getting very defensive.

I walked closer to her as casual as possible.

"How positive are you?" Asked her a bit flirtatiously.

"Uhhh...." Her cheeks turned a pinky red and looked down at the floor.

I soon heard a door swing open and Riker walked out. Laura quickly hurried to her room before he could say anything.

"Ross....." Riker trailed off questioning what I did to her.

"I did nothing!" I defended myself.

"Why was she red? Did you punch her?!" He asked

"I was just messing with her, oh come on, don't act like she hasn't done it to me. If Vanessa was a room looking all innocent and shy, wouldn't you just wanna mess with her a teeny bit?"

"Yeah, but this is different, you have a girlfriend"

"Oh come on, let me have some fun, she deserves it anyway." I said like it was nothing

"She's gonna be your step-sister tomorrow. If you screw up, you'll be on the lines of law, just saying." He said grabbing his drink and walking back to his room.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. Lines of the law. He's just exaggerating.

-------

Ratliff's POV

I scrolled through YouTube videos. If you couldn't tell I'm SUPER bored. The bachelor party isn't till later to night, until then I have nothing to do.

I tapped my find on the keyboard typing on Pewdiepie. I watched of videos and then stopped I heard a loud bang from outside.

My eyes widened I grabbed the nearest object and walk into the living room. Ross and Rocky were fighting over the last box of Mac and Cheese. I can already see how this ends. All I'm gonna say is macaroni everywhere.