Charter 6

Riker's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep

I sighed and hit the alarm clock. I got up and hit the shower. I threw on come clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a blue t-shirt with some skinny jeans and blue converse and my glasses. I ran out of contacts yesterday. I grabbed my back pack and headed downstairs.

I looked around the gigantic lounge area only to find well...emptiness. I looked at the clock on my phone. 5 am. I flopped down on the couch and I looked around. I'm the only person in my family who gets up so early. I looked around confused as to why someone would want a how this gigantic, I mean why it's an incredible waste of money.

"Yeah, it's a rich people thing, you wouldn't know about." I heard an incredibly snobby voice say from behind me. I sighed and turned to face her.

"I just think it's stupid, having a huge mansion with completely useless rooms in it" I defended myself with a slight smirk on my face

"Useless? Atleast we have an indoor spa, do you really think we would our Private Mountain to go out to spa who can't even do a tai massage? As If!" She said snobbily

I rolled my eyes and gathered all my thoughts.

"Why are you up so early anyway?" I asked her

" I always get up this early, make some coffee"

I looked at her attire to see she was only wearing pajamas and and bunny slippers her hair looked a mess and she was wearing no make up. She look natural, pretty even. WILL YOU GET A GRIP DONT THINK LIKE THAT! Geez!!

She grabbed her coffee and walked back up the stairs to her room. I turned on the tv and watched Pretty Little Liars. Hey! Don't judge!

Vanessa's POV

I sipped my coffee as I made my way back to my room. I walked into my waking closet and picked out some clothes. I grabbed my robe and walked to to my bathroom. After I changed and fixed my make up. I wore a Purple Dress with black pumps and a black purse I put my hair in a high pony tail and but a purple bow headband and put on some makeup. I sat in my desk too chair and googled some bridesmaid dresses. Stormie ask me too, she said that I have goof fashion sense and she would be honored to have me pick the BD (Bridesmaid Dresses). Wow she knows how to kiss butt. She can't win me over to easily, I'm hard to impress.

I soon heard a knock on my door I swung my head around to see Laura wearing a black and white stripes shirt with black waist high shorts with studs on 1 leg and combat boots. Her hair was straighted with white streak in it.

"Chef made Heart shaped Pancakes" She tried not to gag

Tomorrow we leave for the Bahamas and the also means faze 1 of this plan will be complete 'Change of Environment' by he time were done Dad and Stormie will hate each other.
We were planning on going over the plan but Stormie said we should go to school and say bye to your friends. Like seriously they'll survive without us.

"I'll be right there" I said getting up and grabbing my purse.

I followed her down the stairs to find my Family and the Lynch's sitting eating breakfast. I sat next to Luna and began to eat my Pancakes.

Maia wore a green crop with neon pink shorts with blue converse she had her hair in high ponytail.

Rydel wore a pink sweater with white skinny jeans and pink sneakers her hair was curled.

I finished my pancakes and put aside so the made could get it. I grabbed my purse and grabbed my car keys as did Laura, Maia and Ellington. We were about to leave when dad cleared His throat.

"What?" Maia snapped at him.

"Can you take your siblings to school?"

"Yeah let's not start calling them that" Laura said "Plus don't they each have their own cars"

"Not everyone is fortunate enough to have 5 cars each so do me a huge favor stop being selfish and drive them to school" He argued walking away with Stormie.

Ratliff's POV

We all looked at eachother awkwardly.

"I guess I'll take Rydel" I said

"Let's go blondie, c' Mon Ry, come.on lulu" Laura said grabbing the keys to her Lambou and leaving with Ross, Luna and Ryland trailing behind her.

"Let's go Rocky" Maia muttered throwing him the keys to her mustang and leaving

"Cmon blondie" Vanessa dragged him out the door.

"Uh....Shall we?" I asked Rydel.

She shrugged and walked out the door. This should be fun.

I jumped in the BMW and waiting for Rydel to get in. She opened to door and got In and threw her pack in the back seat.

I was on the highway when I came across something. All my siblings driving at the same time. Since we were all driving convertibles you could easily tell we noticed eachother. Forever Until Tomorrow came on that when you knew immediately we were about have a drag race.

"Ratliff, What are you doing?!" Rydel asked me nervously.

"Something illegal" I answered her.

The cars started to speed up so did I. Rydel's hair was flying all over the place. Vanessa swerved through cars with ease. Laura was behind me but close she has the fastest car here but she 2 children in the car so she has an acceptance. Maia was hot on my trail she had over taken Laura at this part. We could spot the highschool and the university up ahead. Laura dropped out of race a couple of minutes ago to drop off Luna and Ryland at Kindergarten.

Rydel looked like she was having a blast. I smiled slightly and continued flooring it.

I soon saw a familiar Red Lamborghini pass me out. I rolled my eyes playfully. Typical Laura cant play fair.

We finally reached the University and highschool. We all dashed out of our cars and looked at each other.

"Who won?" I asked

Ring!!

The bell rang. We all shrugged and made our way to class. The Marano's walked with her warm of populars to class. While The Lynch's walked with their friends to class.

XD coming at you guys with a new part. thank god I published this before 12 or I would have broken my promise. Anyway I know it totally sucked I was watch Fast and Furious why have a chapter dedicated to Paul Walker. I'm starting a crush the next part and crush in particular you guys want just tell me in comments. Guys I promise it gets better after this Chapter anyway. Hope you guys liked it. 1 love that is a wrap and ZOOP!