Love on the Run (Junko x Mikan)

"Alright Monokuma, I think I'm ready to get my turn. Mikan, let's go." Junko was stern as she dragged the nurse into the closet with her.

She shut the door on her way in and thus began the 7 minutes.

"M-Miss Enos-shima, sorry if it's a bother b-but why, why did you pick me?" Mikan asked quietly as she tapped her index fingers together, "It's just, n-no one would p-pick someone like me."

Junko sighed and rested her elbow on her shoulder. "I have a proposal, let's run away together. Escape the school life and live in the depths of despair together." Mikan's eyes widened.

"De-spair? I don't know, Ms Enos-" Junko cut the nurse off. "Listen here, you are more valuable to me than any one else here, even more than my own sister!"

The two began to plot their escape when a timer went off. "Upupup! Times up." Monokuma rang through the large closet and opened the door, revealing the pair standing and exiting.

"Okay! Let's see, who's next... eeny meeny miney..."

THAT WAS BAD SORRY! Here's a Drabble. I'm trying my best to write sosososososos I'm cringing so bad. Anyways I have a surprise next chapter, (since I love these two dorks and ship them hard) if you can guess who they are, I'll give you a cookie.

I'm going to prewrite some requests I've gotten and try to publish them on a weekly basis. THIS IS NOT SET IN STONE!!!

Thanks for keeping track and staying with me <3