High

As I walked in the house my mom starts cursing at me cause I came home after curfew. In my head I'm thinking "Why are you worried about me now. Any other time you trynna get money from me to get ya next high." As I walk to my room she still continues to yell. "Mom I was at the library finishing my English project." "I said." She said, "No you weren't you was out hoing around with these niggas." "How am I hoing around with anyone and we just moved her less than 3 months ago." I say putting my books down. She asks me for money and give her $40. I hate giving her money cause she uses it to buy cocaine.

Ever since my dad left she's been down and she finds that cocaine can only satisfies her needs. She intentionally blames me for my fathers leaving. But I'm not gonna let no man beat on my mama.
My mom comes home later on that night around 10:00. I can see that's she high cause she can't even stand up right and her eye are red. I go back in my room cause I can't stand to my mom like that. I'm on the phone with my best friend Yasmeen.
Phone Convo:
Tiana: My mom just got home bout high as shit. I can't stand to see her in that type of predicament.

Yasmeen: It'll be ok T, don't worry bout nun your mom will realize what she's doing to herself eventually.

Tiana: I hope so Yas, cause this shit is tearing me up on the inside.

Yasmeen: So it's Friday!!! And you know we gotta turn up.

Tiana: What's the plan for tonight?

Yasmeen: Club Blacc??

Tiana: Ard, bet imma meet you at your house in 40 minutes.

Yasmeen: Ard T, see you.

Tiana: Ard

End Convo

I start to look through my closet to find something to wear. I get my black Steven Madden heels with a red dress. I got my Louis V. purse and my jewelry out. I take a 10 minute shower. I lotioned my body and started putting my clothes on. I really didn't need much make up just some lipstick and mascara. I looked at myself in the mirror my body stayed on 10. Really ain't have to so much with my hair cause it was long and naturally wavy. I got my car keys and headed for my mustang. I got in the car and started blasting "Say it" by Tory Lanez.

Comment and vote plz!
What do you guys should think happen next?? Comment
-Futuristic_fairy