"Really, son? you've really grown a lot ", she smiled at me.

"Are you going to talk all night and let all these food spoil?," napalingon kami ni Mama sa nagsalita.

I sighed heavily. How could I forget that he's here as well?

Ngumiti lang si Mama at hinarap ko naman ang taong naka-upo sa mesa "Good Evening Papa, "

He just nodded and gestured us to take our seats. The dining hall is a bit big.  Maganda ang interior ng mansion. Since my mother grew up in England, she urged our father to design our house the same with the interior of a palace. It is full of expensive furniture such as chandeliers, couches, vase, and paintings.

My father, Enrico Del Rosario is a well known architect all around the globe. And my mother, Elizabeth Del Rosario is a well known actress and model. When me and my brother were still a kid, we felt like we were living in a castle and we were served like princes.

Our home never changed. The atmosphere which is full of love and class is still evident.

"Let's eat," sabi ni Papa after my mother utter a prayer at sinerve naman ng mga katulong ang mga pagkain. We have our own chef at home that's why we were served with world class cuisine.

I never started the conversation because I know I might ruin this dinner. But my father seems to notice my silence

"It's been a while since you got the time for me and your mother," sabi ni Papa without looking at me.

"I'm busy running my own architectural firm, " I answered and he just nodded.

"Son, when are you planning to bring your girlfriend here so that we could meet her?,"

Halos mabilaukan ako sa biglaang tanong ni Papa. That's out of the blue! Girlfriend ko na ipapakilala? No way! That's out of my wildest imagination and that's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard for the past years!

I cough, "I'm sorry Pa, I don't see myself bringing my girlfriend this soon..And besides, I don't have a girlfriend..,"

Mukhang hindi makapaniwala ang ama ko sa mga pinagsasasabi ko.

"Why? Is it because you're not into serious relationships? ,"

I looked at my father. I know he knew something. His gaze is deadly and serious. Alam kong alam niya na hindi ako nagseseryoso sa mga relationships ko. But now what? He's asking me to finally bring my girlfriend in this house. Seriously!? He's kidding me!