2

** WANTED 2 **

Clint Austin's POV

Sumakay agad ako ng kotse at ipaandar ito ng mabilis. If you will ask me if I'm broken hearted right now, I'm telling you that I'm not affected at all.

Actually, I feel like I have to celebrate this situation.

I didn't even know her name—was it Tania? Hillary? Or Cheska?

I can't even remember.

She's not my first girlfriend nor my second, third, fourth or fifth..Was her my twentieth?

 Hindi ko na matandaan kung pang-ilan siya sa mga naging girlfriends ko and I don't care. That woman was complicated! She's no good and now, I'm finally breathing freely because that woman was really clingy. She's beautiful and she got my attention for a week. But the playtime is over. I got tired of her clinginess and her attitude is boring.

My principle is..

If I can't get enough of what I wanted, then I'll dump it.

I 'm filthy rich, successful, popular, handsome, smart and they all say that I'm an ideal man and worst thing, perfect boyfriend candidate. Kung alam lang nila na wala akong sineryoso sa lahat ng mga past relationships ko.

What can I do? I don't chase girls. They all willingly come to me.

After one hour, I finally arrived at my parents' mansion. I seriously don't need family affairs right now but my mother is really persistent in pushing me to have a dinner with them. Fine, I'll do it for the sake of my own peace.

The maids opened the huge expensive wooden door of our mansion and they all bow their heads as I pass by.

"Clint Austin, my beloved son..I missed you," sinalubong agad ako ng yakap ni Mama. I really love her and she's precious to me. I seldom visit them ever since I got my own condo and house in manila.

"I missed you too Ma, here's your favorite," inabot ko sa kanya ang isang cd album ng paborito niyang opera singer. She's so into music and her favorite is classical music.

"Oh, thank you! I really want this and you really got the singer's signature!," she's smiling from ear to ear.

"Well, I visited France last week and I got my luck to meet the singer. I asked him to sign for you," sagot ko sa kanya. With all the money I got, I can get what I wanted.

"Thank you! You're seriously a genius! You always make me happy," sabi niya habang inaakay ako papunta ng dining hall.  

"Of course Ma, I can do anything for you..alright,"