[10] Fake Feelings

"Wake up Lucy!" Wendy called lightly shaking her body.

"Wha?" Lucy yawned sitting up.

"It's almost noon! The only person sleeping other then you is Natsu and I cant wake him up!"

Lucy giggled. "When are we heading back?"

Wendy smiled. "In a couple of hours, is Austin coming with us?"

"Yea, I don't think it's safe here by himself."

Lucy climbed out of bed and got ready for the day. She followed Wendy downstairs to see everyone in a cheery mood from the sleep last night. Natsu was the only one still sleeping and Lucy wished she could sleep more.

"Morning Lucy." Erza smiled.

"Morning guys." Lucy replied greeting them happily.

The door opened to reveal Austin.

"Morning Austin!" Wendy greeted.

"Morning."

"Hey, do you want to come back to the guild with us?" Lucy asked feeling happy to see him.

Austin faked a smile. "Sure."

The whole group smiled. Natsu came down the stairs in a hurry, he looked at the group and was relived.

"Thank god!" Natsu exclaimed. "I thought you guys left... I would have to ride the train alone."

Everyone laughed but Austin.

"Let's go." Erza added standing up.

The whole group was cheerful that they were going home. Austin stayed a close distance behind everyone. Natsu had noticed his unusual behavior, but kept his mouth shut for the time being.

~

The train was short due to everyone talking about what's going on. Natsu couldn't of course due to his control over his motion sickness.

Austin sat silent.

Lucy frowned. "Austin what's wrong?"

Austin quickly snapped back to earth. "Um.. I'm just thinking about stuff."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Lucy asked

"No."

She quickly put her head down.

~

Everyone was excited to be back at the guild. The doors opened to reveal everyone chatting and people laughing. Makarov stood at the bar talking to Mira. Juvia quickly latched onto gray. "Oh gray-sama! Juvia thought you were gone forever!" She fawned over gray well his feelings were more uncomfortable.

Carla flew over to Wendy in a quick manner. "Wendy... Thank god your ok."

Wendy smiled. "It's ok."

Everyone started to settle down about 30 minutes later. Austin gave a small smirk, he liked the laughter and fun. His face turned to a frown when he sensed his fathers presences.