Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sheer Genius

~

[june 13, 2013]

{harry's pov} (changing it up a bit!)

I sat anxiously in my seat on the plane as we landed.

"Chill out mate," Louis says placing a hand on my shaking leg.

"I just can't wait to see her," I say.

"I know. I feel the same way about Rose," he sighs.

"We have now landed in New York," the pilot announces.

"Let's go," Liam says standing up.

We get off the plane and head through the airport. There's screaming girls and paparazzi everywhere. Security guides us through the mob and we exit the airport. We drive to the hotel and check in. I put my stuff down in the room I'm sharing with Lou. I immediately go to call Grace. It goes to voicemail and my heart sinks. I walk to the lobby to go out to get some fresh air when someone shouts my name.

"Harry Styles! Harry! Over here!" someone with a camera shouts snapping pictures with their flash on.

Why did the hotel let paparazzi in here?

I put my hands in front of my faces to shield my eyes from the continuous flashes. Finally they remove the camera from their face. Grace giggles with the camera.

"Didn't think I forgot about you, did you Styles?" she giggles.

"Grace!" I exclaim wrapping my arms around her. "I missed you so much," I mumble into her auburn hair.

She laughs.

"I missed you too," she says with a grin on her face, "did I have you freaked out for a second?"

"You did, actually," I admit, "I was about to call hotel security."

"So what do you want to do?" she asks with her arms still around my neck and my arms around her tiny waist. "You could come see my apartment," she suggests.

"I would love too," I reply placing a kiss on her lips.

She smiles grabbing my hand. She swings it back and forth as we walk through the busy streets. Finally we arrive at a luxurious looking apartment building. She waves to the doorman who tips his hat to her. She then greets the woman at the front desk.

"Hello Stephanie! This is my boyfriend Harry," she introduces me.

"Hi Grace. Nice to meet you Harry."

We then proceed to the elevator where she pushes the number 15. Once we're out of the elevator we stop at room 1507, where Grace fiddles with her keys, before sticking one in the lock and opening the door.

"Home sweet home," she says.

I take a look around the living room as she goes into the other room.

"Natalie? Evan?" she calls, "huh. Guess they're not here. I don't know where they are, but they'll be back."

"That's ok," I say, "now I get you all to myself," I chuckle.

"Very funny, Styles."

I laugh.

"I've missed you so much," I murmur into her hair as I wrap my arms around her.

"I missed you too," she says her blue green eyes looking into mine. "Let's go do something!" she says excitedly.

"Like what?" I laugh at her enthusiasm.