How It Ends (Finale)

Author's Note: I've lost interest in this story, but I'll give you so closure. So, here's the end of the book that I thought I'd write forever, but it was only a few months...

All Knowing 3rd Person POV

When people grow up, they learn things.

Now Phil, he knew that people learned things as they grew up, and he grew up. He and Dan had shared so many good memories, he cherished them. They went on a road trip... but holding hands and sharing umbrellas and stolen kisses and heartfelt glances in shops, can't, nay, won't last forever, Phil wanted to avoid the heartbreak. He picked a University to go to and went in the night. He never looked back. He wrote a letter and left it on the kitchen table. While he was at University, he learned some things, mainly about himself.

Now Dan, he wanted to be loved, but alas, when people grow up, they learn things.  He wanted to run away with boys every night, and couldn't hold a relationship. Then Phil, he taught him how to love, how to forge a real love connection between two people. He fell and then it hit him, that love couldn't last forever. Dan woke up the day after realizing that to find a letter from Phil. He cried, but moved on. He didn't bombard Phil with messages. There were no sneaky reblogs, no secret likes, nothing. He moved on, because he grew up and learned that it was wrong to do things.

Time passed. Phil became a successful BBC radio host. Dan became a successful YouTuber. They hadn't spoken in years, but fate brought them together again. So the first Monday of every month, they did a radio show. After the show, they would go to the local pub and talk into the early morning hours. Dan even convinced Phil to make a YouTube Channel. Things happened. Words were said from both parties and no one complained. They traveled the world, made an app, wrote a book, were successful business people, and the best of friends.

It's 2022 and they're standing at the alter, but how? When people grow up, they learn things. Well, they learned that without one the other was lonely, but together? They were invincible.