29

Odell,

I been in this bitch for a week.

I just stared at everyone and listened to them. I studied their moves and how they reacted to certain things.

Especially Angela. If I'm getting out of here alive she's going to be the one to help me. She's the one whose been bringing me food after her and Ahmad leave for the night.

Of course Ahmad doesn't know. The girl probably still have feelings for me.

I got that effect though.

"She ain't answering." Ahmad said getting angrier and angrier. He threw my phone at me.

I leaned against the wall with my hands bound with a million zip ties on.

"What you want with her anyway?" I asked. I wasn't afraid. Being in here for a week only made me grow more and more upset each day.

"I really don't want to keep her, I just want to kill her in front of you. Kinda similar to how you killed my career? Remember that?" He said pacing back and forth examining his cars.

"Nah, you did that to yourself how you gone pin that on me?" I chuckled.

"You don't remember hand in me the bricks?"

"You coulda moved faster. Nobody told you ass to just stand there and freeze up."

He grabbed the gun instantly and pointed it at me. I wasn't going to beg him to spare my life.

"You see this? This is my ghost gun its untraceable."

I shrugged. "So."

He cocked the gun.

"Ahmad! Ahmad! They found something." Angela yelled running in.

"Who?"

"The dudes you sent out. They just called."

Ahmad laughed. He tucked the gun in his waist band and handed a small pistol to her.

He whispered something in her ear that I couldn't make out, and she nodded.

He grabbed his keys and walked outside.

"They didn't really find her." She said.

A sense of relief to over me.

"But the police found him." She said walking over to me.

"What? You turned him in?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. I took me years. My real name is Jessica Kaiser, I work for the FBI and and I only played his girlfriend for so long to put him behind bars. His father killed my whole family when I was sixteen. I meet him and put the pieces of the puzzle together. Of course I didn't know at the time that he was the son of my family's murderer, but when I found out..." She chuckled. "I went to school. Got a job and did the long process to become an agent."

"Well damn. Why you just didn't kill him? And why did you feed me?" 

"Because that's the easy way out and I wasn't gonna let your ass jus die. Your someone's son." She said cutting the zip tides with scissors. "Oh and your girlfriend, friend, or whatever she's with some girl named Chelsea."

Chelsea?

"Umm, do you want someone to take you home first?"

"Yeah I do." I said looking at the marks on my wrist.
....

When I got home everything almost seemed normal. My cars were here, even the one Camille was driving.

I didn't have my keys or phone on me so I went around the side and grabbed the extra key and opened the door.

Tzar's dog bowls were filled.

"Tzar?" I yelled through the house. I heard heavy footsteps.

He ran down the stairs jumping on me almost knocking me down.

A figure peeked behind the wall, but it didn't belong to Camille's.

"Uh, Odell?" She said.

I'm guessing this was her friend.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, nothing I'm going to go home. I finally got her to sleep."

"Okay thanks." I said petting Tzar.

After she left and I locked the door I went to my room but she wasn't in the bed. I checked every room until I found her bunched up on the couch.

I put her in my bed and took a much needed shower.
........................

Last chapter before the epilogue. Sorry I rushed this chapter, but I just wanted this to be done.

Check my other book out!