10

Camille,

Today's game was the Giants against Cowboys. (Pretend they're at the MetLife Stadium in NY.) It was boring as hell in the beginning and Eli ass couldn't throw the footballs for nothing.
Me and Kathy were sitting close to the field, but my dad got to go on the sidelines. He always gets to move up.
Kathy was getting on my last nerves.

"What's a first down?"

"Why did he throw that yellow thing?"

"What happened?"

Those are questions she asked 50 fucking times.

"After being married to my dad for 20 something years you don't know what those are?"

"I don't pay attention to this shitty ass sport." She said looking for my dad on the sideline.

"The only thing that's shitty is your ass, I don't even know why you came down here."

"I came down here to see you of course. My oldest daugh-"

"STEP-Daughter I was not created from you."

"Look, I don't know why you hate me so much, but don't be upset at me because your mom is six feet under, and I'm married to your dad." She said looking dead at me.
I really didn't know what to say to make a comeback.

"I'm leaving, I'll see you guys- never mind." I said grabbing my clutch and making my way toward the exit. She called after me a few times, but I didn't even want to be here in the first place so I'm taking an uber to my place.

When I got back home I had some Chipotle and watched the rest of the game. I even had an appointment for someone to change my locks to my front door and my car.

I'm still thinking about transferring though.

Should I?

Or would that be running away from my problems?

If I did transfer I would probably go west coast, and since I'm in med school and I make go grades, I probably get into a good one.

As the game was ending I was glad Odell was going to win his first game. I walked into the kitchen to throw my stuff away and as I came back my phone was ringing. It was my girl Chelsea.

"Be ready in ten minutes were going to get mani/pedis."

"What? Ch-"
She just hung up.

What kind of shit is that?

As I turned my attention back to the TV it said the Cowboys had one. I was so confused.
How do you lose in the last 7 seconds?

I already knew Odell was going to be upset, because he doesn't take losing very good.

Flashback:
Odell had just got back from his game against the Falcons. I was "housesitting" while he was gone.

As soon as the front door closed I heard yelling.
"I FUCKING HATE THIS TEAM." He yelled followed by a big boom.
I wasn't about to go down there, but Tzar crazy ass ran straight to him.

"I swear I'm leaving when I become a free agent." He said not yelling, but loud enough for me to hear.
-----

After that I kinda stayed away from him after he lost games, but if he won a game, you couldn't tell him nothing.

I'm praying for Kordell and Jasmine right now. They better keep they mouth shut when he gets home or he would drop them off at the airport.

My dad than called.
"Where are you?" He said.
"I told you she left." I could hear Kathy yelling.

"I'm at home." I said very dry.
There was more conversations going on  in the background.

"Okay, I'll call you back." He said.

Knock, knock, knock.

I looked threw the peephole and say Chelsea in her large trench coat.

"Open the fucking door Camille." She whined.

"Not until you ask nicely." I said playing with her.

"Camille can you open the door?"

"Yes I will, even though that wasn't nice enough." As soon as I unlocked it she came in with tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I'm done with boys and relationships." She said.
I second that.

"What did he do?" I said. This is the third time she came over here crying.

"He had another girl IN MY BED, then when I come home from work, he gone say 'Oh shit. I thought she was you.'"

"Was he staying with you."

"No. He still had his own place. Like nigga, if you gone cheat on me, you could at least do it somewhere you know I rarely come."

"I think we just gone end up like them old single ladies who sit on there front porches knitting in their rocking chairs."

"Yeah and we gone be yelling at all the little kids running up and down the street." She said laughing a little bit.

" Wait you broke up with Ahmad?" She said getting wide eyed.

"Something like that."

"He was cute girl! Shoot I'll take him."

"You can have him." I said.

"Nah, rule number five in the best friend rule book states that 'best friends never get emotionally or sexually involved with their best friend's ex."

I had a little sigh of relief. It would be devastating if the same thing happened by the same guy.

"Come on let's go, my toes need some work."

"Alright."
---------
What do you guys think?

I'm a little lost with the plot right now!!

Odell?

Camille?

Chelsea?

Kathy?