Parvill - Learn first, questions later.

He was never in a state of discomfort or uncertainty, getting a test back? Nope ,he was never anxious about the grade that awaited. Sending in  university application? Na that was pretty easy. Having an interview with a highly respected professor? Not even that, Will Strife was a collected man. Sure, it's obvious he wasn't as social as most of the late night partying counterparts which plagued MCU's dorms but he was comfortable..heck even confident talking to people. He was never caught off guard. So when a dark haired delinquent catches his breath unexpectedly he is left confused.

On the topic of social standing, Will never had a problem with girls...There were days where girls thought his intelligent, clean-cut witty conversations, glimmering eyes and light blonde hair were the complete package, whether they liked him or not he didn't care:

1) he was too busy with studying.
2) he didn't take particular interest in any of those girls. 
3) he really didn't think about starting anything 'for the future'

Finding another soul with his work themed interests was hard particularly when you're not interested in sports or how rowdy things could get, Someone so engrossed in work like he was would be impossible. Though loneliness prodded at him from time to time it never got him down. Professor Xephos had called him in for some emergency, of course, Strife hurried down to a small campus staff room but as Xeph started speaking... his mind went blank, 

"I need you to take in another student for tutor-" That was normal, his tutoring skills was a regular, bringing low D-grade students to a steady A or B. Why was this so important?

"Sir, No offence but how is this an emergency?"

"You don't understand William, This student is imposs-"

Then he walked in, A taller student walked in, carrying a guitar as well as carrying a distinct lack of care for anything. With a smooth voice, he turned to the professor with his guitar in hand.

"Hi Professor Xephos, You said you needed me?"

Xephos face flashed between worried to a nervous and stern face, clearing his previous words from his throat.

"Good afternoon Alex, This is the tutor I was talking about..." Reluctantly Strife stretched out his hand as the other student smiled brightly at him with a strange tinge to his eyes..as if he knew something Strife didn't. His cheeks grew warm as he looked slightly up to Alex, what's going on? 

A few weeks passed without any problems except that Alex, or Parvis.. whatever He called himself, was incapable of learning ANYTHING. It was driving Strife insane! This was the first time a student got a C under his tutoring...it didn't help he was always on his mind. The cute way his hair was left messy, His tall figure leaning against the doorframe of Will's dorm room, That smirk that was paired with a curious laughter, and him always bringing his damn guitar to the study dat-Err...study session. 

He was straight... right? Yes...he never looked at girls like that but maybe it was because Alex Parvis was a complicated man? This is totally not a crush, besides why would he have a crush on the worst student in the history of MCU? It's not like he's anything special either....except maybe his enthusiam.. his guitar playing...his warm body-

"Parvis GET OFF ME." Strife snapped out of his deep thoughts to find Alex's hair sprawled on his crossed legs, with the man in question lying down looking up to Will's annoyed (Slightly amused) face.

"Aww but Strifey you were zoning out again! You stopped talking and your bed is super comfy!"

"But why do you need to put your grubby hair on me!"

"Because...uh..you're cute  when you get embarrassed."

Will did not compute. As faces soon turned red and eyes grew wide as they bathed in the lack of response, Alex finally leant up to close the gap between them both. Alex realised what he was doing very soon...he panicked. Strife looked pissed..super pissed...Oh holy SHIT he was gonna get in so much trouble.

Alex shuffled back off the bed in fear, ruffled his hair and grabbed his stuff and backed hurriedly towards the door, Strife looked ready to kill.

"Oh My god i am so sorry..it was impulse..im gonna leave now...sorry! Will I-"

 What surprised him at the very moment was this short man had somehow pinned him against the door and was currently aggressively kissing him. Will had nice soft lips, especially for a man who shouted at Parv so much. Finally the blonde eased off.

"Don't you dare try to leave before my reply...how the fuck am I going to teach you if you don't let me finish?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N - HI I swear this has been in the works for so long I don't know why i never finished it.

-Poison