XephMadia & NanoCoffee/Nalna - The End

A/N I thought I should write something that kinda symbolises the end of Lewis and Hannah's IRL relationship. Such as sad idea of XephMadia no longer being Canon but we have to respect their choices. To be honest i held back from writing one because i couldn't bring myself to do it until now.  I also wanted to do a depressing story kinda like a Harley and Joker-like crazy Romance which involved Lalnable and Nano

Onto the sad-ish Oneshot...

It was too late, LividCoffee was dead and the mad man had took his place, this was catastrophic since Kim had already broken down to Mother. Her eyes filled with a purple hazed stared with lust towards the red handed clone. Lalnable and this new fully Fluxxed Nano were in a twisted way...perfect. The blood from others seemed to dance and mingle with the flux as if the two elements had their own mind. Lalnable grabbed the purple faced girl by her chin, caressing her cheek and with a husky voice he whispered their plan. Echo or Specimen 5 at this point was no where to be seen but Lalna had no doubt about Echo having the same kind of thinking he did but now he settled with this Nano.

"Whattya Say we finish him Lal?" Nano asked smugly as Livid sat slumped against the wall groaning in a puddle of crimson blood.

"We aren't going to kill him.."

"But Mother sa-"

"We are just going to have some Fun Nano..Don't you want some Fun?" He boasted loudly with a smirk twitching, Nano in the background had already acquired a sword nearby, ready to mindlessly slash at her once beloved Mentor. 

Livid had not been the last one on the server. In fear the Owl girl and spaceman had hidden away in the abandoned factory, along with them inhabited desperation. Everyone had been slaughtered, a massacre, a blood bath. Red splodges and the smell of death covered the land. Who had died? Sjin, Sips, Honeydew, Toby & Martyn, Hatcorp, Rail bros, Nilesy, Zoeya even Rythian...EVERYONE, those who tried to stop them fell. 

There the two sat, waiting for the inevitable to happen...they would either be killed or die slowly to death after living in constant fear. Blonde hair slipped onto the shoulder of the man, tears soaking his shirt as he watched his girl cry into his shoulder. He wanted to cry too but knew he couldn't, he needed to be strong for her.

"Don't worry Lom we can-"

"Can what? We can't do anything, Lalnable is probably on his way here!" she replied feeling hopeless

"I wont let-let him hurt you. When he comes you run, don't care about me just...just RUN escape, hide"

"No-not without you" she hugged him tighter as he kissed her forehead in response. Just as they both weakly smiled doom murmured towards them.

"Aw look at that Nano, They think they have a bloody chance." Lalna laughed mockingly as he stepped closer to them.

"Gee, I think it's time we stopped this, right love?" Lomadia stared at her former best friend, thinking in despair: What had happened to Nano, why? Why did this happen?

"Of Course..." He grabbed Xephos by the shirt, dragging him away from Lomadia's Arms.

"RUN LOM!" She quickly got up as he commanded

"Oh aint that cute, she think she can escape" Just then Nano clutched onto her hand aggressively as the words tumbled out of her mouth dripping with poison.

"Please don't k-kill me" Weakly Lomadia's voice came like a mouse.

"We aren't going to kill you...We are just going to have...some...FUN." Lalnable had won this war alongside his partner in crime.

Lomadia's  last words rang out, Xephos' words were the same:

"I Love You."

Then Darkness. 

A/N Is it bad that I enjoyed writing lalnable's parts? OH GOD!