Stlw/Tobyn - Seasonal Emotions

Winter was beautiful. "It always is!" He would say, snow dusted over minecraftia icicles clinging to edges of things and the cheers of merry people rung throughout the land...

Toby Hated it. Not because of any of those things, in fact he loved Christmas like any other kid, He enjoyed winter's chilly nights and warm fire. Yes he Loved winter, It was what happens in winter. Martyn Littlewood was Toby's closest ever buddy, pal, friend, of course Toby did want to be more than...any of that, The sapling king, a Playful forest spirit who had made it his wish to hang out with Toby himself. It was not usual for a forest spirit and a human to be that close: anywhere he went Martyn came and even though the Green wearing elf technically was older they both mutually decided to have a friendship that kept them equal. Then why did he hate it?

when seasons fall

Woodland spirits all

Breath sunlight heaven glow

To help the earth

Must change and grow

For Flower, Sun,

Leaf and Snow

Forest Spirit Lore, Martyn did change-rapidly between seasons. Spring gave was probably his cheeriest Season, He was gentle, bubbly, caring but very jumpy, Whenever these months came around Martyn was very 'touchy' gave a lot of hugs and didn't mind lying down with Toby even if the thunder never visited. Summer  bloomed a carefree laid back Martyn, More playful and more joy was present....very adventurous so they would go on daring camp trips during his summer breaks. Autumn Martyn gave the rapid change a new level from the laid back to the stressed, maybe spend every waking moment checking on the plants...until the snow fell and InthelittleFrost arrived.

Inthelittlefrost was His winter name along with a mean personality which inhabited Toby's crush. ice cold body, blue hair, he basically became A cold person. Many people think LittleFrost hated them-Not actually Martyn became very grouchy, sleepy and sometimes very depressed but he would try to keep some happiness by getting presents for people. Spring Little wood explained it was due to the fact Winter meant the forest was sleeping and some plants died. Littlefrost never hugged or comforted Toby, not even adventure! Littlefrost also tended to 'Accidentally' tease Toby for things he wouldn't tease about usually.

Autumn was around the corner and the summer version of his Bestie and him were making their way home. The hoodie wearing teen grew more and more anxious, the last day of summer and the last day before autumn made it's 'fall' (Get it? No..oh okay '-' nvm ) He wanted to have Martyn tell home stories and sit around a campfire together, maybe a little hug...something-Anything!

"Toby you okay?" The voice called out worriedly as they stood under the moonlight.

"Nah, I'm fine?"

"No, you aren't you look...Pale almost."

"I-I just don't think I'm ready for autumn."

"Oh-oh uh I will try to not stress- I promise, let's go sleep."

"Hmm. yeah but you are a completely different person in autumn."

"Toby, It's still me just different...'emotions' to say, i am literally the forest's only way to show emotion really. So when the forest has it's dying period I get a bit stressed but don't worry I am sure we will be fine."

There they laid under the stars and all Toby thought was what would happen tomorrow, His mind drifted as well as his head drifting onto The spirit beside him.

The moon passed and so did littleSummer along with it, Martyns hair morphed a little darker as well as his skin. He looked pretty much the same just like he was under a picture filter. Flickering his heavy eyes straight open the spirit felt instantly worried.