Part title

"Come with me"

The alpha, judging from the feeling of power, tells me as he grabs my hand and walks out. We walk out and in the front is a black sedan parked in the grass. He opens the door and waits for me to get in before closing it, walking around the front he gets in next to me in the drivers seat.

"Ummm, so what's your name?" I ask awkwardly.

He turns to me and growls then turns back around and starts the car, pulling off the grass we begin driving I guess towards the pack house. Well, he's veery sociable, note the sarcasm... 'You should jump him now while he's vulnerable' Gaea says, I ignore her until she says 'you know you want to lay him down and eat salsa off his abs' I snort. You mean chocolate right? Before she answers I'm dragged from my thoughts by a growl. Turning my head I see him looking at me with a stone hard face.

"Well mr.Grumpy gills, what bit your ass this time?"

That was a mistake because he instantly grabs me, unlocking my seatbelt, and pulls me so I'm straddling him.

"You will talk to me with respect, or you'll be punished" he says the last part while squeezing my waist and growling.

"Pfft, yeah I'll listen to you, as soon as pigs fly and I'm a magical pony" I say chuckling at my own joke.

He obviously doesn't take to humor well since his eyes darken to almost black because of his wolf. He forcefully grabs my chin and grinds his donkey kong into my walrus. I moan at the sensation and that earns me a guttural growl from him. Man does this guy like growling...

"So, you wanna tell me your name, or should I just call you mr.growls?" I again chuckle at my own pathetic joke.

"Jacob, you will call me Jacob" I test his name on my tongue and it's rather pleasant.

His eyes darken with lust as I say his name, putting me back in my seat he begins driving again, much faster this time.

"Slow down speedy gonzalous, gotta hot date waiting for you?" I smile as he growls yet again.

"I would much rather take you your first time on a bed, not a car seat." He grounds out.

My eyes widen at that, he can't possibly mean that, right? Taking my eyes off him I notice were driving up to a huge mansion. I think it's the pack house, it's freaking huge... We pull down a long drive way and get out.

Well, I rather like how it's turning out so far, hope you guys do too! Vote, comment, and other fun stuff! Next chapter will be in Jacobs P.O.V!! 😝😝😝😝😛😚