"Okay you two lovebirds, we have to keep this a G rated airport." Ashton joked. We both laughed and let go of each other.

"And Ash, I've missed you!" I said, giving Ashton a hug.

"I've missed you too. It felt weird not having you next door." Ashton said. 

Ashton and I have lived next door to each other since I was born, aka my whole life and when Ashton was two. We've been best friends ever since. 

 I felt hands go over my eyes and heard a familiar voice, "Guess whooo!"

"Calum!"

"Awwe, how'd you know?" Cal smiled while taking his hands off of my eyes.

"How could I not know it was you," I said turning around to him and putting my arms out for a hug, "I've missed you."

"Missed you too, Kaysee." Calum smiles, accepting my hug.

"Kayseeeeeeee!!!!!"

"Michaellllllll!!!!!"

Michael came running to me and took me into a big hug.

"I've missed you my Walking Dead watching buddy!"

"I've missed you too!" I laugh. Michael and I would always watch the Walking Dead together. It was our favorite show and that's how the two of us because such good friends. 

We all caught up with the boys and then they went to go meet some fans who patiently waited. They took pictures and met fans for about a half an hour then we went our way to Ashton's house. Since all the boys' families were here at the airport, some of our friends were at Ashton's house getting the surprise party ready for us.

Luke and his mum, Liz, rode in the car with Lexa and me. Halston rode with Ashton's family, and Calum and Michael both rode with their families. Lexa drove, Liz was in the passenger seat and Luke and I were in the back of Lex's car.

 "I'm really glad to finally see you again." Luke said taking my hand and kissing me on the forehead, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, I'm glad you're back." 

Luke smiled and placed his hand on my knee.

"Careful there, I know it's been six months but don't be getting all handsy." Luke's mother joked. We all laughed as Luke blushed.

 "So why are we all going to Ashton's house?" Luke asked.

"So we can all catch up, its been  forever." I said, keeping the surprise party a secret.

"Yeah, we want to just sit around and hear all your adventures in the UK." Lexa played along. We all sucked at keeping things secret. Halston probably blabbed to Ashton already. If not, I'm sure Harry couldn't hold it in. We were all just too happy for the boys to be back home.

"It was epic! The people there were so welcoming and kind. The 1D boys were great, some of my best friends now." Luke reminisced with a smile forming. "It is so different over there yet somewhat like home. I don't even know what to expect when we go to America!"

 Oh right, they are going to America soon. I mean, I knew this but it just hit me coming out of Luke's mouth. I got through the six months without him, I should be able to get through them leaving for just a bit longer. I guess Luke could tell I was worried about him leaving again.

"Don't worry babe, we still have right now. I'm not leaving for a while." He reassured and gave me a kiss.