-Chapter 1-

Narrators pov

The moon is as bright as ever, The howls of the werewolves tears at the silence in the air weaving through trees villages to villages (Y/n) runs for her life before others can try and use it.
Defenseless yet (Y/n) was also good at physical combat very good indeed as she comes across a river she quickly  pushes her aura to her legs and swiftly jumps over it with the noises of horses neighing behind her.
"God damn it!" The guards yell and watch as the greatest guard of there kingdom runs away into the depths of the forest.

Lost words run through the young girls head Weapon,Lost,Strong,Destruction,Love..... And Failure
Just that last word made (Y/n)s blood boil she was not the type of person to easily give up she wants to give up right now but as she says.
"Failure is not a option" She mumbles to herself with tears streaming down her face.
Fake love... ran through (Y/n)s mind just the thought of her parents pretending to love her and that she actually loved them back was very shameful to herself.

"A village?" (Y/n) says to herself as she looks at a huge wall she stands there in awe and looks around to see many bandits surrounding the place.
"Hmm... interesting" (Y/n) walks up to the wall but was stopped by a guard
"Who goes there?!" The guard yells out
"I am (Y/n)... may I please come in?" 
"S-sure!" He for sure knew who she was for her name has gone through many villages and kingdoms everyone knew her but never knew what she looked like...

(Y/n) quickly puts on her (F/c) cloak and her hood on to cover her face.
She was greeted by a boy with dark brown hair and green eyes He looks so familiar... (Y/n) thinks to herself.
"Hello (Y/n) do you wish to visit or stay?" He says
"I would like to know your name first" (Y/n) said to him
"My name is Malachi"
"I-I wish to stay... please" Malachi's eyes were filled with hope he nods and takes (Y/n) to a not permanent house. Since she wants to build her own way....

~Time skip to the morning

(Y/n)s pov

I wake up to the sound of the sweet tunes of the birds whistling that was until I felt the front of my door collapse from a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes he looks like Garroth....
"Who are you if I may ask" I said
"I am Levin and I am lord of this village and yo-our (Y/N)!!! from the kingdom (K/n)"
"Heh... Levin please... I do not wish to speak of that kingdom..."
Levin nods head and motions me to follow him...

Levin had taken me around the village to meet other people most of them was nice but Logan was the snarkiest... i now have a 'To hate list' and number one is Logan...
"Hm who is this Levin?" Asks a girl with dark black hair and almond colored eyes
"Aphmau this is (Y/n) the girl I told you and that mysterious guy about..." 
"Hi Aphmau..." I said
"Nice to meet you (Y/n) would you like to accompany me and two other friends to scaleswind to drop off trouble maker over there. 
She points at a young boy with blue hair running towards me....

"(Y/NNNNN!!) He yells out sprinting right at me
"Dmitri?!' I gasped but before I could catch him he tackled me straight to the ground and said
"TELLMEALLYOURSTORYSANDTRAINME" He said all in one sentence without even breathing
"Heh okay kiddo" I laughed at his reaction but I couldn't help but feel a strange presence walk up to me and stopped in his or her tracks and stared at me.

I managed to push Dmitri off and look at whoever it was to only see a man with black hair,a vest with a hood on covering his face, he pulled out his hand and said 'What is your name?"
"My name is (Y/n)"
"Nice to meet you (Y/n) I am aaron..."
"Like wise"

Narrator:
  And this is a start of a cursed man who thought love was just a mere word
And a girl who thought there was no love left in this world