Chapter 3- Smaller Carrot

Beginne am Anfang

"And wear decent clothes! I could pratically see your dick moving beneath the boxers you're wearing." Shane says and rafe smirks in reply.

"No need to hide it when I'm proud of it. God knows this carrot is big." Rafe blurts out making me shake my heas with a smile. This man really had no shame.

"Mine's bigger though." I said and Shane just continues eating and Rafe raises his eyebrow at me before scoffing.

"That was like centuries ago. Mine's bigger now." Rafe says before rolling his eyes. I laughed.

"What, you wanna see who has the bigger carrot? Shane can be the judge." We both looked towards Shane as he blushes.

"Oh now you're being silent. Cat got your tongue?" Rafe smirks and I just realized what was happening.

"What?! Stop looking at me like that! Okay! I got a smaller carrot than the both of you but it's not that small!" Shane blurts out quickly making Rafe and me laugh out loud.

"Holy shit! That was hilarious!" Rafe laugh as he clutches his stomach.

"Uhm. Hi?"

Our heads immediately faced towards the kitchen's entrance as we heard the voice. And there stood Edmund Brooke, wearing a coat with a cute blue muffler tied on his neck.

"I was invited for breakfast? And I was too lazy to cook something so I went here. Did I interrupt something? Maybe I should leave--" One second he was rambling and the second he was in the midst of leaving.

"Eddie! Hey! Who told you to leave?" Rafe immediately rushes to his side and slings his arms accross his shoulder like a monkey he is. I immediately noticed forming on his cheeks, maybe the reason was that Rafe was still wearing his boxers.

"Did you just came hom from jogging? You smell like sweat--and wait, it's snowing. Why do you smell bad?"

I held back my laugh as Shane immediately rushes to his side to pull him from Rafe's grasp and make him sit on a stool.

"Don't ask. You wouldn't want to get disgusted at breakfast." Shane chuckles and Ed justs looks at him with a bewildered look on his face.

Soon, Shane places a plate infront of him full of eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausages, and hash browns. Woah. This man has an appetite.

Wait... He got an invitation. From who?

My eyes met Shane's and he winks at me playfully. I rolled my eyes at him before looking accross the room, noticing that Rafe was gone.

"Hey, boss." My eyes met the eyes of the one beside me. Damn, did I say before that he looked cute?

"Boss?" I chuckled. "Enjoying your breakfast?" I ask before taking a sip of my coffee. He then looks on his plate before shrugging.

"This is like... A lot. Shane, if I continue eating here. I'll seriously get fat." He says to Shane and he just chuckles in reply.

"You should ju--" Shane was just about to speak when my tongue suddenly acted on his own.

"I bet you'd look cute even with some extra pounds."

Both of their heads immediately faced me. My eyes widen as I realized what I just said.

"What? It's true."

"Always the flirt." Ed says with a chuckle.

It wouldn't just be flirting if it was truth. Right.

"Oops." Shane gasps in the fakest tone ever. "I forgot to do something. I'll be back in a minute." Shane hurries to leave the room but before he leaves he sends me a wink.

Seriously?

"So, do you come here often?" I ask Ed when Shane leaves the kitchen and he nods in reply.

"Shane gets lonely sometimes since Rafe doesn't come home because of work. So yeah." He answers and as I looked on his plate, he was almost done. Damn.

Why does he look so fucking cute when his cheeks puff when he eats?

"When did you first meet my brothers?"

"Well, I met Rafe before since I tried to woo me once and I met Sh--"

"Wait, Rafe tried to woo you?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

Damn it, Rafe!

"Yeah. Didn't actually work out. Anyway, where was I? So yeah, I met Shane when his Pig got out of it's pen and ran around. Eventually, it reached my house. The gate was open and it was so funny when Shane and I ended running around, trying to catch the damn pig since it was running so fast. I swear when I first saw it I tried to call the police." He rambles then drinks from his cup and I chuckle as I tried to imagine him and Shane running after a pig.

"Yep. It really funny running around trying to catch a pig." He says and drinks even more of his cup and it made me realize that he was almost running out of coffee.

"Would you like another cup of coffee?" He immediately looks at his cup and then back back at me.

"Coffee?" He asks confused and I nodded in reply.

"Yeah coffee. I asked if you would like another cup of coffee." He then looks again at his cup before he suddenly laughs.

What a lovely sound.

"Coffee's not really my thing. What I have in my cup right now is hot choco. Shane makes one hell of a cup." He says with a soft chuckle making me smile along with it.

"You know, Shane used to make us hot choco and we all had these tall cups wherein mom would always scold me because I would spill some on the couch." I say making him nod in reply.

I then noticed that my coffee already ran out. I was about to get another cup when Ed suddenly lifts his cup and pour some of its content into my own, making me look at him. He was smiling at me as he sat back to his seat.

Ed suddenly raises his cup like it was a flute of champagne. I looked back at my cup which had some content now before raising it and clinking it with his.

"To the old and happy days." He says before finally clinking his cup with me.

"To more of happy days." I said with a smile and he chuckles before we both drink the hot choco.

It stills taste so fucking good.

"So, how does it taste?" Ed asks as he puts his cup on the counter.

"The same. It taste the same way it did when I last drank some. It does bring back memories. "

I looked back at Ed and he smiled at me. I didn't even notice myself that I smiling also.

How can someone looked so adorable? Does he even know how adorable he looked just sitting in front of me with a cup of hot choco laughing at our conversation?

Damn you, Edmund Brooke. Damn you.