Chapter 3- Smaller Carrot

Troye Sivan as Shane Dolin ------^

Chapter 3- Smaller Carrot

Brandon's POV

"OH FUCK! RAFE RIGHT THERE! YES! YES! AH!"

"You should really just ignore it. It happens like every morning." Shane sighs in annoyance as he places a plate of omelet on the surface of the breakfast bar.

"I am doing my best to ignore it. Well, I did see it coming that Rafe would uphold the 'love em and leave em' tradition." I shrugged as I took a bite of my omelet.

"That tradition, whatever it is, is fine with me as long as he brought his partners to a motel. For Pete's sake, why can't he build a goddamn soundproof wall?!" Shane grumbles as he sat on the stool next to mine on the breakfast bar.

I chuckled before reaching over and ruffling his hair.

"Relax. It'll be over..." I trailed off as a series of moans and grunts fill the kitchen. "Soon. Yeah, soon."

Shane rolled his eyes before taking a bite of his blueberry muffin. Soon enough, the sounds stopped and a few minutes later, a skinny and flustered guy opens Rafe's room. He was only wearing jeans and he was half naked but he held a shirt in his hands.

"G–good morning." He stammers and I nod in reply making him limp his way out as he ran towards the main door.

I look towards Shane making him mouth a thank god as he stands up and heads to the refrigerator.

"Good mornin' handsome citizens." Rafe walks in a few minutes later wearing nothing but boxers. Yep, boxers. This man had no shame.

"Don't 'good mornin' me when I just woke up due to your partner screaming the house down. " Shane snickers as he pours himself a glass of milk.

"Hey. It's the screaming that turns me on." He winks making Shane fake a puking action. "Kidding."

"You know you could've just brought him to a motel, that way I wouldn't have came out of the room thinking someone got raped inside our own house." I say with a chuckle making Rafe smirk.

"Nah. I was too horny. Couldn't help it." Rafe shrugs.

"Too much information, dude. Please stop sharing things I don't want to know." Shane says as he sits back on his chair while continue eating. Rafe then sneaks from behind him to hug him and kiss him on the head. A gesture we always to do make Shane smile. Eventually, it worked.

"Sorry Shaney. Don't worry next time I'll fuck him so hard you'll wake up and never sleep back again." Rafe laughs making me laugh as well. Shane then turns around to smack him.

"Jerk!"

Rafe laughs in reply before he goes and grab himself a cup of coffee.

"You need to take a shower. You smell vile. And by vile I mean you smell like a bucket of sweat just got poured into you ." I said before taking a sip of coffee. Rafe sniffs himself and shrugs.

"Laters, alligators. I'm hungry as fuck. All the 'night to morning playtime' got me exhausted." Rafe says and Shane rolls his eyes once again.

"So it's fucking snowing outside. My shift will start in like 2 hours and I hope the snow didn't block the road." Rafe speaks making me look towards the window. The snow was pouring down and it felt really cold outside.

"Well, I hope you die from the cold. Be thankful we have a heater to keep us warm or else you'd be a walking popsicle stick right now and your dick would fall off from your boxers due to the cold." Shane says and I laughed as Rafe shivered.