Chapter 24: All I Have

Stefan's POV
I grabbed Katherine's throat roughly and started choking her. I ask "how the hell are you alive? How could you help those monsters take an innocent child?" She gets out "I'm sorry. I didn't have a choice."

After a few seconds, I release her and ask "what are you talking about?" Katherine says looking at all of us except the originals, Marcel, and Hayley who are watching us "I'm not the only person Finn brought back from the dead: he brought her back too." We all look at her and we realize she's talking about her daughter, Nadia.

Marcel asks "who's she talking about?" And Savannah says "her daughter, Nadia." The originals, Marcel, and Hayley gape and narrow their eyes at us in shock and confusion. I say "Katherine had a daughter before she turned; her name's Nadia. She turned into a vampire so she can find Katherine and eventually she did, but her and Katherine played a nasty trick on us. See Katherine comes from a family of travelers. I believe you've heard of them. When Katherine was dying she made herself a passenger in Elena's body and we had to kill her using the travelers knife and Nadia was helping her."

Katherine spats angrily "oh, don't tell half of the story. Tyler bit Nadia causing her to die and instead of just waiting for me to try and save my daughter, they use her as bait to lure me into a death trap."

The originals, Marcel, Bry, Hayley, Greg, Mom, momma G, and Gabby look at us shocked. Gabby asks "is that true?" I can hear the disappointment in her voice. Katherine says "yeah! It was when you were with the originals. Let me guess, they told you everything except what they did to Nadia? She was dying and you used her death as an advantage to kill me."

Okay, I'll admit, I do feel bad about doing that but she didn't give us a choice. I hear Hayley say "I can't believe you guys did that." Gabby says with pure disappointment "neither can I." We all look at her sadly and she just scoffs.

Kol says "okay, okay. Calm down darling. A problem for later." He walks behind her and kisses her cheek shocking all of us. I so do not like the looks of this and by the look on Damon's face neither does he.

He vamp speeds to Kol and sends him flying, making him fall to the ground hard. Gabby glares at him and goes to help Kol. Once Kol is up he growls at Damon and is about to attack him when Gabby stops him and says "please, don't."

Kol looks at her and starts to soften up a bit but still glares at Damon. Damon's doing the same. Then a blonde girl walks in and is shocked to see the mess. I can't help but be captivated by her beauty. She's beautiful and mesmerizing. Who is she?

The beautiful blonde girl asks "what the hell happened here?" And Gabby says "Mikael happened." She widens her eyes in shock and asks "he's alive?" I see she looks happy? about that. Klaus says "oh don't sound too happy about it. He took Hope."

She frowns hearing that and says "what? Father wouldn't do that." Father? I look at the others and they're shocked by what she said too. Gabby notices and says "guys, this is Freya Mikaelson, the first born Mikaelson." We're all shocked to hear that and she says "it's a long story. A long story for another time." We nod our heads agreeing.

Freya asks "who are these guys?" Gabby says "this is my older brother, Damon. My eldest brother, Greg. My mother, Gracia. Step mother, Lillian. My friends, Matt, Jeremy, Bonnie, Kai, Tyler, Liv, Ric, Jo, Caroline, Shontae, Erin, Savannah, Alexis, Brennon, Jontae, and Kayla." Freya waves at them and they wave back.

Gabby points to me saying "and this is my brother, Stefan. The one that's been taking care of Hope." She looks at me and we lock eyes with one another. She gets out of it and walks up to me and says while holding out her hand "nice to meet you. Thank you so much, for looking after my niece." I shake her hand and say "it was my pleasure."

She smiles at me and I smile back at her. We get interrupted by someone clearing their throat, breaking our eye contact. We look to the others and see them staring at us amused and curiously.

I roll my eyes at them and say to Katherine "now back to you. What does Nadia have to do with you working with them?" She says "it has everything to do with her. They're holding Nadia hostage. They're threatening to kill her unless I help them."

Damon says "so... Finn brought you back just to threaten your daughter and get you to help them? No! There's got to be more." Katherine says "well, I promise it's all I know. I need to help them, Nadia is all I have. I won't lose or fail her again. I know you may not believe me. You still see me as the traitorous, backstabbing little wench, but I will protect my daughter at any cause, even if it means working for them."

We look at her shocked by her words and Elijah looks shocked and a little proud. I untie her and I hear Damon ask "Stefan, what are you doing?" And I say "I believe her. We'll help you get Nadia back, if you help us get Hope back." She nods her head and says "you've got a deal."