chapter 16

Zoey's POV: W e got back to the house and I ran to their bathroom and locked myself in there so they couldn't bother me. "Zoey are you ok" Ema asked me through the door. "Ya im fine, im getting ready to take a shower" I told her lying. I turned on the water to make it seem like I really was taking a shower. Instead I was trying to find something sharp. I couldn't find anything so i plugged in their hair straightener. I set it as high as the tempature would go and waited five minutes for it to heat up. I felt it and it was extremely hot. I put my wrist in the straightener and shut it on my wrist. Tears ran down my cheeks but no noise escaped. I held it until there was a mark where the straightener was. I decided to do it to my other wrist too. I made a little sound but nobody heard it. I let the straightener cool and got my hair wet. After the straightener as cooled down I put it away and went out of the bathroom hiding my arms. You couldn't tell I was crying since the shower water washed the tears away. I walked up to Ema's room and she was sitting on her bed on her laptop. "Talk to me i know your not ok" she said and closed the laptop lid and I sat down on her bed next to her.

"I'm fine I promise I will talk to you if I need to" I said and she hugged me. After she let go of me I went and put one of her sweatshirts on to hide the burn marks. "Why are you putting on a sweatshirt it's summer" she asked me confused but looked like she knew she was hiding something. "I'm cold" I told her. she walked over to me and pulled the sleeves up. "don't ever do that again" She told me throwing my arms down.

Big time skip well not to big it's going to be september 1st k? k lol

Zoey's POV: I had gotten much better over the summer and I didn't hurt myself anymore after Ema caught me. Today is the first day of school and they already made sure me and Ema had the same classes all day long. We walked into the school and I had to meet the principle since i was new, because me and Ema only went to the same school in kindergarten. We talked for awhile and it was super boring and she handed my scedual. I went to my locker and put my stuff in it and put the lock on. It was the middle of first period Ema told me which first period is Band. She plays drums and now im going to too. We walked in when they were playing. I was surprised by the fact that they were already actually playing songs. Their music told everyone to stop playing and me and Ema handed him our passes for being late. We walked back to the drum section and I just stood at the back not knowing what to do because I never played an instrument before. Ema walked over to an empty drum and everyone was looking back staring at me and i felt really weird.

After class the teacher talked to Ema. He gave us two drums to take home so she could teach me how to play and he gave us passes because we were late for our next class. Which sadly was Financial Literacy. We gave him passes and sat in two empty seats and again everyone looked at me. "Now we are not at all about rules no teachers are going to go over rules you should know them by now, it's time to learn get out a notebook and red pen" He told us. I got in my trapper and got out a notebook and pen wow we had to write a lot it sucked I don't think I have ever written so much in my life. That class was so boring it put me to sleep almost. Next we had English and she handed out books for us to read. "I expect you kids to all have this book read by next Monday" she told us. It's 380 pages thats a lot of reading in one week but awe well i guess I'll just have to suck it up. She made us read the whole 48 minutes of class. I got to page 44 I was off to a good start I guess. The bell rang and we went to Social Studies. The teacher was really funny and he kept scaring me when he screamed he was so far my favorite teacher and we didn't even do anything the whole period he just talked and answered random questions. After that we went to Pre-Algebra now that class was horrible.

Letters and numbers should just stay away from eachother. Plus he teacher talked really fast and she was hard to understand. We had to take a lot of notes and I was exhausted. But after that we had lunch. Neither of us ate because they were having "fish" we sat down and nobody sat around us it was just me and her. and then I saw the boy from the park and he was staring at me. Oh no what if he told everyone what I did and their afraid of me. "I'll be back" I told Ema and i got up and walked over towards him. "Can we talk" I asked him. "Depends are you armed with anything dangerous"he asked and we walked over to a corner to talk in private and I saw his friends watching us. "Take a picture it will last longer" I screamed and all of them took pictures that was just great. "What did you want" he asked me. "Look im sorry for what happened at the park, I was just really upset still about what had happened and everything and I feel really bad" I told hi which I was telling the truth. "It's fine" he said and I started to walk away. "Wait can I have your number" he asked me and I just stopped and turned around. "Ya you wish" I said and walked back to Ema. She was laughing and so was the guys friends and I just smiled.

"You just got asked out by Tyler the second cutest boy in the grade" she said and I just laughed. "Ya and" I said and her jaw dropped which caused me to laugh even harder. Our next class was Science which has always been easy for me. The Science teacher was a really old dude that talked like a robot and I was about to kill myself over how he talked. It felt like hours before Science finally ended and then we went to Spanish. That teacher was really fun. The teacher was a middle age lady and she seemed very hyper that class was definitly my favorite. The bell rang and Ema's dad came and picked us up. "Was their any other new kids" I asked her. "Are you joking nobody ever new comes to this school " she said and I laughed again. We got to her house and ate a snack and then went up to her room. We decided for me to learn the drums now at least the most important things. It was actually really easy you just needed to pick up the beat from a song or something. We practiced for two hours and she taught me how to read the music. Which was the hardest part even though it wasn't hard.

hiii ok so this story may end soon i know its short and im a little sad and there might be a sequel maybe maybe not peace out girl/boy scouts