Just A Walk?

The pic is cheyenne in human form
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was woken up to yelling. Lane and ;ane were yelling at each other. "Lane....Jane.....Shut the hell up! Now!" They looked at me and layed back down. I got up and took a shower and thought about taking a walk. I changed and seen the twin heading for the door. I ran to them and stood in front of the door. "Sissy......me and Jane want to explore." "No...not yet...if you leave this room I will send you back to dad... Got it!?!" They nodded and sat back on the bed. "Call me if yall want somthing. I will be right back okay." They nodded and started talking again. I laughed and closed the door behinded me. As I walk down stairs i seen five guys standing in the dinning room. It was Jeff, Masky, Hoodie, Toby and Eyeless Jack(Ej). I tiptoed pass them and into the kicthen and started to make bacon,waffles and eggs for the twins and me. I heard ticking and knew Toby was close. I put all the food in a bag and changed into a white wolf. I hided under the table has he walked in and smelt the air. "I swear I smelt waffles and seen someone cooking." "Toby you are seeing things again." That voice sent chills up my spine. Ej......who I had a huge crush on was stand in front of the table. I bit his anckle and ran. I was on the stairs when Toby screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK.....THERE IS A WOLF IN OUT HOUSE AND IT STOLE MY WAFFLES!!!!!!!!" I laughed and ran faster and lose them in the many halls. I changed forms and went to me room and gave the twins there food. "I be back later okay. Remember no leaving the room and if anyone knocks on this door." I pulled a lever on the wall. "Pull this lever and hide in here. There is a lock button and a open and close button on the inside. Okay I love yall." "We love you to Cheyenne." I walked out the room and locked the door. I changed back into my wolf and walked down the hallways. I ran into a man...it was Ej...................